Chapter Thirty Two: The Premiere

It was Ji Hyo's suggestion that they take a breather from their relationship, so Gary kept his options open.  He did go out with other women but none of them could live up to his feelings for Ji Hyo. 

Ji Hyo, unlike Gary did not go out with other men.  She stayed true to their relationship but just took time away from it so she can focus on her career.

On the opening night of the premiere of Ji Hyo's new drama Emergency Couple, she was seen happily promoting the show with her co-star JIn Hyuk.  There were a lot of celebrities showing their support for their new show, including Gary, who brought a female companion with him to the premiere.

They had a promotional dinner party for the cast and guests.  Gary came up to Ji Hyo to show support and to congratulate her on her new show.  He introduces his female companion to Ji Hyo, which she graciously thanks for coming and supporting her in her new show.  Ji Hyo then introduces Gary to Jin Hyuk.  Though Gary politely greets Jin Hyuk, his blood was boiling with jealous from inside.

Gary and his female companion were seated a couple of tables from the main table where the casts were seated.  He kept looking at Ji Hyo, ignoring the girl he brought with him for the premiere.  Ji Hyo was too busy promoting and thanking guests for attending the premier that she didn't notice Gary looking at her.  She was seen having a good time, smiling, talking and laughing, while seated next to Jin Hyuk.

As the cast members were talking, Ji Hyo got up from her seat, excused herself to go to the bathroom to freshen up her make up.  Their was only one bathroom on the main floor but it was full, so she decided to see if there was another bathroom located somewhere else.  She was happy to get away from the hustle and bustle of promoting her new show as she was a bit shy at times talking to people.  She was giving herself a break from the cast and many guest who attended her premiere.  As she was searching for another bathroom, someone suddenly grabbed her from behind, covered her mouth and dragged her into a small room and locked it.

She was wrestling to remove her captors hand away from her mouth and almost succeeded until she heard a familiar voice whisper to her.

"Oh JI Hyo, I'm sorry for doing this to you, please don't scream."

It was Gary who grabbed her in the hallway and threw her in the room.  Gary excused himself a few minutes later after Ji Hyo got up from the table.  He went to follow her to see if he could try to talk to her.  He couldn't stand being separated from her.  He wanted her back desperately but he knew their was something in their relationship that needed to be fixed. 

"Yah, Kang Gary, what are you doing?!...you scared me to death!"

"Ji Hyo, I miss you so much."

He was just about to kiss her when she stopped him.

"No oppa, you will ruin the rest of my make up and people will be wondering what happened to me."

Gary was like a dog in heat. He missed her desperately and wanted her badly but was sadly disappointed when he couldn't express his love towards her.  He suddenly fell on his knees frustrated he couldn't hold or kiss her.

Ji Hyo was going to step out of the room, when Gary suddenly went under her dress.  He pulled her panties down and began expressing his love and need for her underneath her dress.  Ji Hyo was too shocked at his sudden movement.  She tried to get him off of her but he put his hands on her behind and pushed her even closer to him.

It was hard to resist his intoxicating gesture, that eventually she gave in to him and went with the flow.  When Gary noticed that she stopped tensing up, he started to loosen his grip on her behind and began caressing it and her legs as he continued to use his tongue to go inside of her.  She had to cover her mouth to stop her from moaning out loud.  She was desperately trying to move Gary away from under her dress as she was very close to climaxing but he would not budge.  The more she tried to push him away from her, the tighter he held her..  He was that determined to pleasure her all the way to the end.  When she finally climaxed, Gary could feel her body shaking all over, which pleased him very much.  As Ji Hyo took him in her mouth several times, he did the same thing with her.  He made sure he took in every sweet taste of her womanhood from her.

When he was done, he gently got up and faced her.

"Are you okay?"

Still trying to catch her breath, she nodded yes."

"Good," he said.

Then he adjusted her dress before adjusting his suit.  He took a quick peak outside the door to make sure nobody was around.  When he saw that the coast was clear, they both got out of the room.  Before he left her to go back to the table, he told Ji Hyo where the other bathroom was located.  He then left her there, while he went back to his table.

By the time Ji Hyo came back to her table, you can see a look of radiance on her face.  She was a happy woman.