Chapter Fifteen: Loving Each Other

Ji Hyo woke Gary up early the next day.  She had to report to work early to film her new drama "Emergency Man and Emergency Woman."  They took their shower together and ate a quick breakfast before leaving her apartment to go their separate ways.

Gary went back to his studio to focus on his music.  He is debuting his first solo album this month so he is nervous what his fans will think about his music. 

Ji Hyo was exhausted by the end of the day after filming scenes for her new drama.  She received a text message from Gary when she was done filming. 

To: Ji Hyo

Message:  How was your day?

From: Gary oppa

Ji Hyo tiredly responded.

To: Gary oppa

Message:  Good but very, very tired.

From: Ji Hyo

Although Gary had a tiring day too, he couldn't help but feel bad for Ji Hyo for working so hard.  He did not want her to end up in the hospital again for exhaustion.  He text Ji Hyo.

To: Ji Hyo

Message:  Drive home safely and park your car.  Meet me in the alley behind your apartment.  I will pick you up and take you back to my place to take care of you.

From: Gary oppa

Ji Hyo drove home and parked her car.  Gary was already waiting for her in the back alley of her apartment.  Before Ji Hyo got out of the car, she text Gary.

To: Gary oppa

Message:  Just parked my car but need to go to my apartment to get a few things.

From: Ji Hyo

Gary immediately text her back.

To:  Ji Hyo

Message:  No need, just come now.  I am here already.

From: Gary oppa

With that, she got out of her car and walked to the back alley of her apartment, where Gary was waiting for her in his truck.  He helped Ji Hyo recline her seat so she can rest while he drives them home to his place.  Gary held her hand as she was resting comfortably in his truck.

By the time they reached Gary's place, Ji Hyo was sound asleep.  He didn't have the heart to wake her up, so he carried her in his arms.  Ji Hyo had a jacket on with a hood, so he was able to cover part of her face with her jacket.  Since it was late at night, there was nobody around to see him carry her to his apartment.

He lovingly laid Ji Hyo on his sofa while he prepared his bed for her.  After he was done preparing the bed, he went back to the couch and carried Ji Hyo to his room.  He gently laid her down on the bed and was getting ready to take a shower.  By this time, Ji Hyo had woken up and saw Gary removing his clothes. 

"Oppa, are you going to take a shower."

Gary turned around and said, "Oh Ji Hyo you're awake"

"Oppa, I want to take a shower with you."

"Are you not sleepy?" Gary said.

"Yes oppa but I love you and I want to be with you."

With that Gary helped her up from the bed and removed her clothes.  He then carried her to his bathroom.  Once in the shower, Ji Hyo faced the water so she could wake up.  Gary came behind her and wrapped his arms around her.  As Ji Hyo lifted her hands to wash the water away from her face, Gary began moving his hands all over the front of her body.  Ji Hyo turned around and placed her hands on Gary's chest.  She started caressing him as she inched her hands up slowly to to the back of his neck.  As she wrapped her arms around Gary's neck, she started to close her eyes and began kissing Gary on the lips with such passion that Gary put his arms around her waist and slowly moved her until her back was against the wall.

He then moved his body close to her.  Using his left hand, Gary grabbed both of her wrists and held her hands up against the wall, while he used his other hand to insert his manhood inside of her.  Once he was inside of her, he lifted her left leg up and held it as he was pushing himself up against her.  Ji Hyo then wrapped her leg around Gary.  With each thrust, Ji Hyo let out a loud satisfying groan which triggered Gary to eagerly thrust harder with each groan.  Gary gave one final thrust which took both of them beyond ecstasy.  They stood there, holding each other tightly, trying to catch their breath, while the running shower water kept cooling down their hot, sweaty bodies. 

After they were able to breathe normally again, they each took turns lathering each other up and then rinsing the soap off their bodies.  Later, they dried themselves up and got ready for bed. 

Once they were in bed, they made passionate love one more time before they fell asleep.  The next day, Gary receives an urgent phone call from Lee Kwang Soo.