Chapter Nineteen: Temptation

Gil came back an hour later.  He saw Gary asleep in the couch but where was Ji Hyo?  Gil woke Gary up.

"Gary, what happened to Ji Hyo?"

An intoxicated and sleepy Gary said, "She left me again...she took a taxi home."

Then he went back to sleep.  Gil felt bad that Ji Hyo had to take a taxi home.  He regretted leaving her alone with Gary.  He wanted to apologize to her, so he text her.

To: Ji Hyo

Message:  Did you get home safely?  Sorry for not taking you home earlier.  Hope you are okay?

From: Gil

Ji Hyo received his message but didn't respond.  When Ji Hyo got home, she removed her shoes and  immediately went to her room and got into bed with her dress on.  She pulled up the covers and just started crying.  Her thoughts were with Gary, so she couldn't sleep.

Although Gary did have a chance to sleep at Gil's place, he was able to wake up early.  He was still a bit tipsy but his mind was clear.  All he could think about was Ji Hyo.  He woke up Gil but Gil was sound asleep.  He saw Gil's keys next to his bed, so he took them and left him a note saying he borrowed his car and will be right back.  

Gary quickly went downstairs, got into Gil's car and took off to Ji Hyo's place. Before he went to Ji Hyo's apartment, he made a quick stop at his apartment to pick up a few things.  He went to a nearby park and quickly disguised himself.  Then he took off again to her apartment.

Once he got there he rang the doorbell but no answer. Then he knocked several times but again no answer.  He tried knocking one more time and that's when the door opened and he saw Ji Hyo standing there with the same dress on she had last night. 

"Yes, may I help you?"

Ji Hyo's eyes were puffy from crying so much that she couldn't see very well.  What she saw was a woman with short black hair, wearing an ugly skirt, baggy sweater and scarf around her neck. 

The woman quickly pushed Ji Hyo back in her apartment.  Ji Hyo was startled by this woman's bold move.

She quickly said, "Yah, what do you think you are doing?"

The woman quickly removed her scarf and wig. 

Ji Hyo gasped at who was standing in front of her.

Gary quickly grabbed her, held her with one arm, while covering her mouth with his free hand.

Ji Hyo struggled to break free from his grip on her but he was too strong. 

He took them to the couch but once he started to release her, she quickly tried to escape from him.  Gary was able to grab hold of her just in time before she was getting to run away from him again.  This time he made her sit on his lap.  His left arm was wrapped around her waist, while his right hand covered her mouth.

"Ji Hyo, I don't mean to hurt you, please listen...I'm not leaving here until you listen to what I have to say...please stop struggling."

Ji Hyo kept trying to remove his hand away from her mouth but every time she squirmed on top of him it only turned him on.  Afterall, she was still wearing that same sexy dress she wore the other night.  Her white smooth legs were now exposed only causing Gary's hormone level to sky rocket.

"Please....Ji Hyo.... stopped moving, " Gary panted.

Ji Hyo suddenly sat still as she could feel Gary's hardness under her dress.  He couldn't take it anymore.  Still holding on to Ji Hyo, he got up from the couch and took them to her bedroom.  When he put Ji Hyo down on her feet, he quickly turned her around and began to kiss her lustfully on the lips.  Ji Hyo was trying hard to resist his soft, tender lips.  He embraced her tightly.  At first she was hitting him on the arms to try to get him to stop kissing her but it only made him hold her tighter.  

Her arms went from hitting him to wrapping them around his neck.  Gary began to slowly unzip the back of her dress.  He helped her step out of it.  He was still kissing her when he removed her dress and when he laid her down gently on the bed.  Once she was on the bed, he quickly got on top of her.  Ji Hyo was living the moment and the temptation was so strong, that she just went with what her heart was wanting.  She began to grab the bottom of Gary's shirt and started to lift it up.  Gary removed his shirt and threw it on the floor.  Then she moved to his belt buckle and removed his belt from his pants.  She then unzipped his pants and helped him to remove it.   Finally, she removed his underwear. 

Gary quickly got under the covers with her.  He put his manhood inside her and began thrusting with full force.  Gary loved hearing Ji Hyo moan and pant under him.  It only encouraged him more to pleasure her as much as he could.  He especially loved feeling her soft skin, especialy her soft perky breasts, rubbing against his chest.  He was elated beyond words.  As he kept thrusting inside her, Ji Hyo began to wrap her legs around him as her hands went to caress and hold his butt.  They were both moaning and panting heavily as Gary was relentless in conquering her womanhood.  He was moving at a regular brisk pace when suddenly he could feel himself coming to her that he began to thrust faster.  Ji Hyo knew he was about to come, so she held him tightly against her chest.  It looked like Gary was in agony but it was a happy look.  They were feeling really hot and sweaty with each intense thrust. 

"Uh, uh, uh...Ji..Ji...Ji Hyo."

"Uh...uh...uh..G..ary oppa," she quietly yells out loud.

With one last big push, he released everything he had inside her.  He thrust three more times inside her making sure she got everything from him, then he gently collapsed on top on her.  Later, he slowly got off of her and laid down on his back. 

Still exhausted from all that hard work, he rested peacefully in her bed, satisfied that he had pleasured her beyond words.  He wrapped his arm around Ji Hyo as she laid by his side.  Ji Hyo laid her naked body on his side as she put one hand on his chest.  She was blissfully happy and resting comfortably in his arms.

She couldn't resist wanting more of him so she began caressing his chest with her hand.  From his chest, she moved up to his neck and then his face.  She got on top of him and began kissing him on the lips.  Her kiss was intoxicating and he couldn't get enough of it.  Gary wrapped his arms around her back and began caressing her.  Her soft breast touching his skin only enticed him more in wanting to make love to her again.  But he was tired and needed to rest a bit.

Ji Hyo kissed her way down from his lips to his cheeks, neck, chest and eventually his manhood.  Gary didn't protest this time as she took him inside her mouth.  Once he became hard as a rock, they were ready for Round Two.