07 (Part 1)

Asher's P.O.V

Chapter Seven

***

   It had been a long day. 

   She tried to talk to me.

   She tried to fix things...

   Things will never be fixed.

   She ruined them.

   I have never been used before, but now I have. 

   And she wanted to fix things. 

   Things will always be broken between us. 

   She broke them.

   She broke things.

   She broke us...

   She broke me. 

   I honestly couldn't deal with anyone after she tried to get a hold of me. I couldn't deal with mom interrogating me with questions, I couldn't deal with my friends trying to lighten up the mood, and I definitely couldn't deal with Alex, mind you, who was supposed to be suspended. Guess he wanted to get in trouble. 

   I don't know what happened between him and Elle, but if I have to get in a fight with Alex and for him to show up to school while on suspension to talk to me, it has to be something bad. Even worse than what happened with me. 

   I was utterly annoyed and I couldn't deal with him. At least if he tried to hit me, I could take my anger out on him. 

   "Cole!" he yelled. I stopped in my tracks and turned to face him. His eyes were daring and his fists were clenched. Ha, like he could do anything. He has a black eye and my face was still beautiful as ever. 

   "What do you want?!" I asked harshly, my voice similar to venom. He rolled his eyes at my harsh response. 

   "I want you to stay away from Elle. She isn't your's and you have no clue what is happening between us so you need to leave her alone," he spat, stepping closer to me. Okay, I may be her neighbor and I may have saved her life, but I am not trying to get with her. 

   "I don't have anything to do with Elle. Even if I did, it would be none of your business, considering she hates you," I responded, perking up at the last part. He scoffed. 

   "I gave her everything. She can't hate me, and soon, she'll be crawling back to me just like every other girl," he said looking around. I looked with him. There were girls looking at him and at me. Yeah chill, I am not dating anyone, especially after what had just happened. I had to move because of what had happened. 

   Girls were twirling there hair and talking to there friends. People were taking videos and pictures of what was happening between Alex and I. I rolled my eyes at the annoying sight. "I highly doubt that." 

   "Well I highly doubt that she will be messing with you," he scoffed. I smirked. 

   "I already have her twirled around my finger. She can't leave," I lied to make him mad. And he was furious. He clenched his fists harder so his knuckled were white and his face was white. 

   "No you don't. You can't save her forever. You'll hurt her--" he was saying but I stopped him, now furious. 

   "You know nothing about me so I suggest you stop. You hurt her more than anyone, we can all clearly see, but you are too much of a wimp to own up to it so you lie. You lie to make yourself feel better and everyone believes you. She can't stand up for herself and you make her feel smaller than she already is." 

   "Well, you know nothing about her or me so I suggest you stop," he said, stepping closer to me. I rolled my eyes. 

   "Hit me, I dare you," I said. He smirked before throwing a punch that I easily dodged. I stepped and when he turned I threw a punch to his jaw, which made him fall to the ground. Wimp. He can talk all the smack in the world, but he can't take a hit. I rolled my eyes and started walking off, shaking my head. 

   I need to know why I keep having to stand up for Elle. I need to know their story. I can't sit back and keep fighting a secret fight. I need to know why I am fighting. 

***

   I walked up to Elle's door and knocked, sticking my hands in my pockets. When the door opened, I saw someone that wasn't Elle, but looked similar. Her mom. 

   "Hi, Mrs. Anders, I was wondering if Elle was home. I need to talk to her," I said, my voice polite. Disgusting. 

   "You didn't hear--" she paused and my eyebrows pulled together in confusion. 

   "Hear what?" 

   "Elle is in the hospital. Her brother is there and I am leaving right now, he will explain everything," she said, sounding calm. Uhm. 

   "Miss. If you don't mind me asking, how are you so calm in all of this?" I asked as we walked to a black Toyota Camry. Oh boy. 

***

   "What do you mean you got in a car crash?" I whisper yelled. Elle's brother, Garrison, rolled his eyes. 

   "I mean, she got in a car crash. I am gonna go talk to her. You come with me and stand where she can't see you. I will call you when I know she is ready," he said and started walking. I followed and once we reached her room, he walked in and I stood on the side on the door. 

   They talked for about five to ten minutes before I heard Garrison say 'come in'. Once I did, I stared into her blue eyes that were wide. Well, here we go...

***

A/N

   Hey guys, there is chapter 7 in a new point of view. I decided to make this Asher's point of view so that I wouldn't have to do a full on description of what had happened. I will probably just have him briefly explain it in the next chapter. But what about Asher's move and why he had to move? We will find out later. Hahaha. Sorry. So yeah, I don't know what else to add in this authors note besides, thank you for the support. I love you forever and ever and ever, okay? 

Don't forget to share, comment, and vote.

Much love,

   -Alyssa.