Dreams Part Three:

For once I dont wake up in the same place instead I was already away and was standing already facing the girl from my dream, tears were running down her face and she looked scared and heartbroken.

And that's when I notice it I can hear this time, the sound of her sniffles as she cries. I turn around and see that the one she marries is standing there his hand wrapped around the man she kissed throat.

"Please don't hurt him, I'll do anything you want just please don't hurt him, Porter." I look back at the girl and then back at Porter in shock at what I was seeing.

"And let you leave with him? How stupid do you think I am. I know you've been sneaking away to see him and I won't have it anymore, you're mine not his I won you, Marilyn." Porter says voice beyond mad.

Marilyn lets out a sob. "He'll leave we won't ever see him again it will just be the two of us, I'll even give you pups. Just let him go." Marilyn says in between sobs.

"Marilyn it's okay." The guy with the hand around his throat says it coming out croaky from the hand, Marilyn shakes her head at him, even more, tears falling from her face as she realises he's saying goodbye.

"No, please no don't do this don't say it."

Porter starts to tighten his hand until his wolf nails come out and cut into the skin of the guy.

"Porter stop." Marilyn steps forward and Porter growls warning her if she comes any closer he'll snap his neck. Even I felt her pain now feeling the tears start to fill up my eyes.

"I love you Marilyn." The guy says before his neck is snapped.

Marilyn lets out an ear piercing scream before running over and falling on his dead body that Porter had dropped to the floor.

"Bradford please... Please come back for me. I love you Bradford." The tears were falling from my eyes as I watched her hold onto his body crying her heart out for the man she loves. Now he was gone because of the man she was made to be with.

"Get up." Porter says grabbing her by the arm and pulling her until she stood on her own feet. "You're my mate my wife you will not leave me."

Marilyn slaps him across the face the sound so loud and the hit so hard even I flinched.

"I hate you." Marilyn says before running off back towards the house.

I stand there for a little while longer still in shock at what I had just seen looking down at Bradford's body that was starting to lose its colour before looking back at Porter the handprint redraw on his right cheek.

I didn't run after Marilyn my legs feeling too weak as I went into the pack house and up the stairs almost as if I was in autopilot and knew where to go. Getting to the door I was sure for some reason was hers I push it open just in time to see her jump off the step stall a rope around her neck.

My hands fly up to cover my mouth in shock fresh tears falling as I watch her fate fall the same as Bradford.

***

So that's Marilyn's story told, I'd love to know what you think about all these dreams and what they might mean.