Marilyn's Story:

It was always a woman's job to listen to her father and then one day her husband, although I was stronger than all of the men in this pack I knew my place well in this pack. I was the daughter of the alpha, a princess in some way although I never got a say in anything.

So, of course, the day I found out I had two mates came to a big shock to me, I had never heard of someone having two mates before. People thought I was some kind of witch putting a spell on the men in the pack to fall in love with me, they were soon proven wrong when no more men fell in love with me.

Bradford had been a friend of mine since I was a child and I can't lie, I always felt like we were meant to be together before we even became mates. He was this amazing person after all.

He was a good person got on with all the pack, came from a strong bloodline and was loyal to the pack. It was my dream coming true.

But sadly I had no say in my own love life.

Porter was in line to become the head guard of our pack, he would be working in line with my father and the beta once he had finished his training. My father had already gotten to know him through this and thought he was the right choice for me.

Where Bradford was only five months older than me Porter was three years older than me, and from what I had heard had a reputation with the pack as possessive and a casanova. 

I remember the day so well, I had been sneaking away with Bradford like we had been for two months now, going for a run together or even just going for a picnic he would set up hidden in the woods. We kept everything a secret from the dates to the kisses and the late night meeting in the woods where we would just walk around and spend time together.

Something we wanted to do so badly to do in front of everyone else in the pack.

My father had called me down to his office where Porter was sitting and waiting standing with his hands behind his back, it was there I was told that at the end of the month on the full moon we would be married.

I cried myself to sleep that night.

The next day when I sneaked away telling Bradford to meet me I told him everything.

My father's plans and the date of the wedding.

Bradford wanted us to run away together, run from the pack become rogues and live just the two of us. He planned it all out right there and then.

We would leave during the day leaving all of our things behind to not look like we were sneaking out before we would meet up once we got far enough away from the whole town just in case anyone was watching us.

After all father and Porter, both knew about Bradford being my mate and the one I was in love with and had forbidden me from seeing him.

He would work a normal job until we had enough money to buy me and house where we would be happy and we could start our own little family pack.

I cried the whole time wishing I could but I knew the risk and wasn't willing to get him killed because of it.

I tried so hard to keep my distance from Bradford leading up the wedding so it would hurt less on the day, also Porter wasn't letting me leave his side.