Chapter Two

The Denalis were bringing us to the Cullen's house. Candice wasn't at all excited to go there, but we were closer to our destination then before. We were going to New York to find our little sister. Her name was Chloe Saunders, and she was the only normal one out of the three of us. I remember when we were all together, playing with those two boys, Derek and Simon. Sometimes Liz and Tori would visit too.

"Mommy, are we visiting our friends?" Chloe asked.

"Yes darling. Simon, Derek, Liz, and Tori. But only if you three are good girls." I was so excited to see my friends. And Chloe was going to see her boyfriend, Derek. They liked each other, and hung out a lot. Finally, we go to the lab.

"Candice!" Liz and Tori shrieked, running to where Candi was. Chloe was already with Derek. She was telling him all about her new friend, Molly. Molly was a ghost that Chloe liked to talk to.

Candice, Liz, and Tori were playing with their dolls. I went over to read a book, when Simon showed up out of the blue.

"What book is that?" He asked excitedly. I usually read him books because I could read and he couldn't. Simon's favorites were Dr. Seuss books.

"It's the twelfth Scooby Doo book. The one with the sea monster." I replied, showing him the cover. He oohed, saying he wanted to draw a sea monster like that. Then I read him the book, while he drew a picture of the sea monster. It was a pretty awesome picture.

"I learned a cool trick. Wanna see?" Simon asked. I smiled and nodded. Simon said some funny words, and then the picture was levitating.

"You finished your levitating spell!" I squealed, hugging him. Simon was my bestest friend ever, after my sisters. But we always played together at the lab. I brought Simon over to our secret corner.

"Do you wanna see what I learned?" Simon's eyes were gleaming, he looked so absolutely happy. I threw a force field onto the grounding, making a small crater and some cracks appear. Simon's face lit up.

"That's so cool! I wish I could do that! All I can do is make things float and knock people backwards." Simon pouted. I threw my arms around his neck, hugging him.

"Don't be sad Simon. You're special in your own way. I mean, you're super cute, and you can draw really cool pictures." OMG! Did I just say Simon Bae was cute? I was only four, how can I be crushing on someone already? However, Simon beamed.

"You think I'm cute and a good drawer?" He looked so happy, and then I was really happy. And then I pressed my lips to his, just for a moment. I really liked Simon, he was really nice to me, and was my bestest friend. Simon smiled, and we played in our secret corner.

Tori's mom got rid of everyone's memories, but we got to keep ours, and we were taken away from our family on our last playdate day. That wasn't it. I hope that Chloe found her Derek. They got along so well, she was the only person to which he opened up. He brightened her day, and she brightened his.

"Oh gosh, you have people over! We'll have to introduce ourselves." We already knew the Cullens, and most of them were out hunting. The only Cullens here were Edward and Bella.

"I'm Tanya Denali." Tanya had strawberry blonde curls, and golden eyes. They all did.

"I'm Kate. I have this shock thingy that, obviously, shocks you." Straight blonde hair.

"I'm Garrett, I started living with them about six and a half years back." He had brown hair that could use a cut. Eleazar and Carmen were visiting Charles and Makenna.

"I'm Candice. I have this cool Cheshire cat like thing, and I'm also a necromancer." Candi had brown hair and brown eyes, just like our dad, Steve.

"I'm Callista. Candice is one of my sisters, we're looking for our other. I'm also a necromancer, and I have this cool force field thing." I had strawberry blonde hair and brown eyes. Now for the strangers.

"I'm Kit Bae, sorcerer."

"Lauren Fellows. I'm a human, but I'm a doctor." Ugh, so many adults.

"I'm Tori, witch." No way.

"Simon Bae, sorcerer." My Simon?

"Derek Souza, werewolf." It's a dream, right?

"Chloe Saunders, necromancer." Candice shrieked. I stood there, stock still. Bella and Edward went outside with the Denalis. Kit and Lauren went with them too. All I could do was stand there and stare at my long lost sister. Chloe Saunders, my baby sister, was here?!?!?! I couldn't believe it!

"Chloe!" Candice launched herself at Chloe, hugging her fiercely. Derek growled, and I snapped my attention to him. How dare he growl at Candi for hugging her sister!

"Excuse me Wolfyruff, but Candi kind of wants to hug her long lost sister." I snapped. Derek looked taken aback, and Chloe laughed. Was she laughing at the idea that we were her sisters?

"Wolfyruff? Where did you get a nickname like that?" Chloe giggled. I smiled and pulled out a tape. It was from a different time we were all together. At that time, Rae and Mila were with us too. It was after I kissed Simon.

I put the tape in.