Chapter Six

Why did I have to be a success? I was weaker than everybody else. I mean, Tori could just think the spell she wanted to do, and it was done! All I could do was a stupid levitating spell and a knockback spell. Everybody else was so powerful, and I couldn't even be up to par with regular sorcerers.

"Don't feel bad Simon. When my power comes into play, seeing a vision of the present or future, I end up vomiting. At least you don't have to worry about hacking your guts up at random moments." Corey chuckled. "I started dry heaving in a cab when my power was coming into play once. We got kicked out because he said he wasn't taking no drunk people. Good thing though, we didn't even have to pay."

"I guess I can see your point."

"Glad to be of service. Now I'm going down to get something to eat, I'm starved." I watched as Corey left. I could tell we were going to be best friends, we were so alike.

"Oh god, this is the second couple I've walked into today that were sucking each other's faces off. Our house used to be so clean!" I heard Ash complain. One was probably Chloe and Derek. Sure enough, I could hear Derek telling Ash to get lost. I think the other one might have been Maya and Daniel, because they were together too. But it could have been other people, too.

Callista came in, biting her lip. She probably got that from Chloe. Callista looked a lot like Chloe. She had strawberry blonde hair, and was the second shortest person here. In fact, the only difference was the brown eyes, and slight height difference.

"Do you have a TV with a DVD player?" She asked. She held up a DVD. "Candi found this when she was rummaging through her stuff. I want to see what it is." I nodded, and told her she could use it, as long as I could watch it too. She smiled and put in the disk. It was another home video.

"Tori, look at Princess Liza! Mommy got her for me yesterday!" A little Candice was holding up a Barbie doll with brown hair and eyes. "She and Princess Barbie can be best friends!"

"Candi, they could rule together! And then Pirate Jasmine could try to overthrow them, right Liz?" Little Liz was levitating a Jasmine doll.

"Lizzie, be careful not to hurt Pirate Jasmine!" A young Chloe shrieked. "She is my favorite doll!" Derek was by her, holding her in his lap. I guess they always were meant for each other.

"Okay Chloe!" Liz chirped, lowering the doll. The camera moved away to where Mila, Callista, and I were playing superhero. Mila was a shaman, and was being a superhero doctor. Callista was being Violet from The Incredibles. I was being the bad guy, Dr. Oh Great Wizard Oh.

"You'll never defeat me, Violet!" I cried. I smiled at the thought, and launched a knockback spell at her. Well, I tried. But I failed. Callista stood there, waiting for me, being nice. Another thing she and Chloe have in common. Mila sighed dramatically.

"You wouldn't last ten seconds in a real fight." Mila grumped. "This is way too boring. You're so stupid and weak Simon. It makes me want to vomit." I could feel my eyes tearing up when she said this. But I knew it was true. I was stupid, and I was weak.

"Mila, he's still practicing. Just like you are." Callista defended me. That's right, Mila was a success too, along with Peter.

"He's weak and he's stupid. And nobody likes him. Except maybe you, but you're just pretending because you're as stupid as he is." Mila stalked off, leaving me and Callista alone. Before anything could happen, Diane walked into the room.

"Playtime's over. Time for you guys to go home." She snapped. We all said goodbye, and went our different ways. I realized I was crying. In front of Callista too! But she just sat there and hugged me.

"Simon, you don't really belive that, do you?" She asked.

"It's t-true. I'm weak and st-stupid. I still have trouble doing a levitating spell." I felt bad putting all my pain on Calli's shoulders, but I couldn't help it. I needed someone to talk to, and it just felt right talking to her.

"I talked to Derek. And Simon, you can do a locater spell! A lot of regular sorcerers can't even do that! And you're not stupid. Simon, you're funny, sweet, not to mention, you can draw some awesome pictures. I know a lot of people who would want to be all that. You may not be the strongest, but you're special in your own way." Wow. I felt better after Callista's little speech.

"You r-really think so?" She nodded, and I beamed. Calli smiled after I smiled, and then she did something I totally didn't see coming. She leaned up, and kissed me on the lips. Just a soft little kiss, but I could feel sparks radiating through my body. She blushed, looking away.

"I-I-I'm sorry." She stuttered. I was still dazed by the fact that she kissed me. "I d-d-d-d-didn't mean to k-k-k-k-k-k-k-kiss you." I effectively cut her off by kissing her. It was official.

I was in love with Callista Saunders. Now I knew how Derek felt with Chloe. How he always had to be touching her, always wanting to kiss her. That's exactly how I felt with Calli. I guess with everything that's been going on I just hadn't realized it.

I broke away first, overwhelmed by the sudden urges I felt with Callista. Just needing her near me, touching her. The need to know that she was safe. I actually saw Callista for the first time, she was grinning like an idiot. I was happy that she was happy, really happy.

"Wow. I guess Candice really wasn't lying. You guys really are close." I looked towards the doorway to find Hayley. "God, Ash is right. This house used to be so clean, and then you guys come over and make it dirty within the first ten minutes. But then again, I guess you guys really do like each other. So I'll just leave you to it. It's better then what Derek and Chloe are doing." Hayley left, and Callista had her head tilted to the side.

"Oh god, what did my baby sister get herself into?" Calli asked herself. Sure enough, you could hear moans coming from Derek's bedroom. It's been a month since the day I found them in the woods behind the hotel. I'm surprised they've waited this long. But then again, interruptions always got in the way.

"By the sounds of it, she isn't in anything. It's the opposite really. There's something in her. My brother." Callista smacked my arm.

"I don't need to know the details!" She shrieked. I smiled and kissed her again. I didn't want her to be mad at me. Calli smiled against the kiss, making my grin get wider. If there's anything that Derek taught me, it's that you always have to ask permission for anything when it gets physical. Otherwise they might think your just with them for it. If you ask permission, it shows that you're a gentleman.

So, I rubbed my tongue around Calli's lips to ask if I could stick my tongue in her mouth. She opened her mouth, moaning when my tongue went in. Her hands went in my hair, and my hands went to her hips. She took her hands out of my hair, and started to lift my shirt off. Unfortunately, she was too small to fully take it off. So I had to take my lips from hers and take it off.

Calli just stared. Then, ever so slowly, she traced my 6-pack abs. She traced up and down and all around. It felt so good. I went to kiss her again, but something broke us up.

"DEREK!"

"CHLOE!" Oh god no. Tell me he had a condom on. Tell me there won't be any necromancer werewolf babies running around. Callista had her face buried in her hands. I wrapped my arms around her waist and brought her onto my lap. Like I said, the need to just touch her was that strong.

"Please tell me I'm not going to be an aunt. Because as much as I would love to be, I'm only fifteen. Too young to be an aunt." Calli moaned. I rubbed circles on her back, soothing her.

"And I'm too young to be an uncle." That's when I thought of something. "When Derek and Chloe get married, would that affect us at all? Since we would be brother and sister in law??" Callista shook her head.

"You and Derek aren't blood related." She explained. I felt a whoosh of relief. Calli turned around and started kissing me again. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, Callista and Simon are together. And I'm pretty sure a condom was the last thing on Chloe's mind, but . . .