Chapter Fourteen

When the others arrived, we picked out rooms. Jacob and Renesmee, Simon and Callista, Maya and Reese, Bree and Tori, Douglas and Carlisle, Leah and Seth because they were brother and sister, Ash and I. Bella got her own room, where she moped. I was told she lost the person that meant the most to her.

Elizabeth was with us all the time. I couldn't believe I had two girls fighting over me, Eli and Reese. They looked a lot alike, with the red hair and the freckles. In fact, the only thing different was their eyes, Eli having brown and Reese having blue. They spent more time with me then anyone else, even my roommate. Not that I minded, they were quite funny when they were arguing. I secretly called them Tweedledee and Tweedledum.

"Chase, Adam showed me a picture of you in a tutu before we left. He said I could keep it. I have to say, you look charming in a princess kind of way." I looked up to see Reese standing there, holding a picture. I was indeed wearing a tutu. I groaned, why did Adam have to embarrass me in front of the girl I liked.

Reese was in her pajamas still, sweatpants and a tank top. She was looking down at the picture, eyes dancing with laughter. Elizabeth started to come downstairs, and when she saw me and Reese, she came to bug us.

"Mornin y'all." She said in her drawl. "I have to say, darlings, it's quite a time to be up. 10 in the mornin! Too early for my taste. But if you had heard the things I heard, you would know why I'm down here." Indeed, I could hear noises from upstairs. Probably from Callista and Simon, or Renesmee and Jacob, or Jared and Kim. All linked together.

"Oh god, is that how we sound?" Callista asked as she went to get something to eat. She was about a month along. "Geez, I see why you guys are alway out of the house when we're alone." She laughed, deciding to eat an apple.

"Oh yeah. Now, I know it's kind of late, but we can prevent you from having more kids. No part of Simon's body should enter yours. Understood?" Reese chuckled. Simon came down, wrapping his arms around Callista's waist. She looked up at him with an adoring smile.

"Does that include my tongue?" Simon joked, and Callista and Simon walked out of the living room, laughing their heads off.

"What part of none of you don't you understand?" Reese called after them, laughing. I smiled, and saw that Eli had left. "Oh man, more kids. At least Joey and Lila will have someone to play with. Once Calli's kids get older, that is." Reese looked at me, a sly grin on her face.

"What?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Oh, it's nothing, little Chase. At least, nothing you need to worry about. But what's got you all worried? You look like Chloe when she's seen a ghost." Reese came closer to me, resting a hand on my cheek, frowning. "You can tell me what's wrong, you know." She whispered. I smiled at her.

"I'm fine." I'd never seen this side of her, the caring side. All I saw was the flirtatious, joking person she always was. Reese threw me a doubtful look. "Really, I'm fine." Reese just rolled her eyes.

"When you stay with Chloe, you tend to doubt anyone who says they're fine, because Chloe always says she's fine when she's really not. But then again, being the kind, warm soul that she is, she just doesn't want to worry everyone." Reese explained, and it fit Chloe perfectly. She hated worrying everyone, hated being weak. She wasn't weak, really, she was strong, she was just a klutz.

"Well, I'm not Chloe. When I say I'm fine, I'm fine." I said as I grabbed a banana. Then put it back from the amount of acid in it. Before I could say anything about how much I wanted to go out with her, a knock sounded at the door. Reese ran over to answer it, the caring side going away.

"Hello!" She greeted cheerfully. There were 3 girls on the other side, one with white hair and silvery blue eyes. "I'm Reese, and this is my hopefully soon to be boyfriend Chase the bionic." Reese motioned to me, and I probably blushed.

"I'm Snow River. I don't know my last name, so I use my middle name. I heard a lot of you were supernaturals, so I came to investigate." I looked them up and down, then called the others. They came quickly introduced themselves. Lila and Joey insisted on introducing themselves, it was adorable.

"I Joey Souza. I might be werewolf, I might be necromancer. I three years old, Chloe Mommy, Derek Daddy, and Lila my sissy who has cooties!" Joey squealed, running into Derek's arms. I saw Snow slyly check out Derek. Chloe better watch out, actually Snow should, Chloe is a force not to be reckoned with.

"I'm Lila Souza. I could be a werewolf or a necromancer. I'm three too, and Chloe is my Mommy, and Derek is my Daddy. Joey is my cootie infested brother!" Lila shrieked, jumping on Chloe. Snow glared at Chloe, then introduced herself.

"I'm Snow River, River is my middle name because I don't know my last name. I'm a werefox, or fox shifter. I can turn into a fox whenever I want to."

"And she's Fenris Accalia-" The one who spoke had blue hair with pink eyes.

"And she's Elu Imperia-" The one who was Fenris, the one who was speaking, had pink hair and blue eyes.

"We're twins. Our mommy was a vampire-" Elu.

"And our daddy was a werewolf." Fenris.

"But they murdered each other-" Elu.

"And now we're orphans." Fenris. Okay, they were a bit hard to understand. All I knew was that pink hair was Fenris and blue hair was Elu.

"Fenris is the werewolf and Elu is the vampire. I can tell not only by the scent, but by your names as well. They're old vampire and werewolf names. Used back before our races almost killed each other." Derek explained. "I think that Snow should stay with you guys-"

"Absolutely not!" Snow cut in. "Elu and Fenris need to stick to together, and there's obviously more room here. I'll come back with you guys." Snow looked Derek up and down again. "And show you how to have a fun time." Well, weren't they in for an interesting time.

________________________________________________________________________________

Just wanted to let you know that I don't like Snow. And just giving you a heads up, there will be a sequel to this book when it's over.