Epilogue

Guys, it's finally over. There were a lot of problems, and I'm sorry that the last few chapters were kind of short. But you gotta admit, life was pretty boring. Anyways, this takes place two years after the last chapter, when Chloe came out of her coma. I hope you enjoy this last chapter, and pretty please read the sequel (gives you puppy dog eyes) pretty please with a cherry on top?

_______________________________________________________________________________

It's been two years since I came out of the coma. I was 22, while Derek was 23. Joey and Lila recently started school, while Aurora and Luke were causing all kinds of mischief. They were going to turn three soon. I was pregnant again with another set of triplets, and I had a feeling I was going to have more children in the future.

Simon and Callista were our neighbors, as were Chase and Reese. Callista had some vampire characteristics, like she couldn't get pregnant and she thirsted for blood sometimes. Tammi was now two years old, and she would be Simon and Calli's only kid. I don't think Tammi minded though. She was spoiled.

Reese and Chase were having some troubles. He hated that she was so cheerful all the time, and she hated that he was so serious all the time. But, despite their differences, they had a child. His name was Aiden, and he had brown hair and blue eyes. He was one.

Life seemed to be good now, but it was only a matter of time before it became crazy again. But I was content for now. I had Lila, Joey, Luke, Aurora, my three soon to be born triplets, Derek, Reese, Chase, Aiden, Simon, Callista, and Tammi.

This was what I wanted. This guy. This life. This me. I was happy. I was safe. I was right where I wanted to be.