Chapter Eighteen

I didn't understand why Chloe was gone. All I knew was that, Callista, Reese, Simon, and especially Derek, were all worried because she was gone. They thought she had been kidnapped by the blood in Chloe and Derek's room. Snow, Chase, Adam, Bree, Leo, and I were helping. Sure, I didn't like Reese all that much because I liked Chase, but Reese was stealing him from me. But I liked Chloe, because she made everyone happy.

All the Phoenix kids, vampires, and other werewolves were watching Lila and Joey. Poor little dolls, losing their mother. I could tell that Derek, Chloe, Lila, and Joey were close like a real family, especially now that Derek had learned Chloe was pregnant. Lila and Joey already new they were going to be older siblings.

"I'm going to check the basement. There are lots of hiding places that are down there, she could've gotten stuck in one of them, she's so clumsy." I was trying to reassure Derek, who didn't look convinced.

"You could probably use some help. I've got a good sniffer, I'll come with you." Snow came with me downstairs. Once we were downstairs, she pulled out a knife. Suddenly, said knife was lodged in my arm, and Snow had me pinned against a wall.

"You need to go. You're a liability, a threat. You could mess up my whole plan by liking Chase." Snow seemed flustered. Odd. "I need him to end up with Reese. I need him to be distracted by her, so that I can kill her and get him. Or use her as bait to get him to comply. But if he's attached to you I can't do that. Because Reese is special, she just doesn't know it yet." I gulped.

Snow was going to kill me. She probably either killed Chloe, or has her locked up somewhere.

"If you're going to kill me, at least tell me about Chloe. Where is she?" Snow smirked at me.

"Okay. I have her locked in a compound, with Dr. Davidoff's sister. Fenris and Elu are my helpers. We didn't end up here randomly. I gave her a shot with a needle to speed up her pregnancy, she now has three new children. I can't kill her yet, because she's an important pawn in my game of chess. But I can kill you, and that's good enough. Also, I have a guy named Ramon working with me, my brother's friend. My brother was murdered, but I don't care. He only cared about pretty women and murdering them after he made them feel good." Snow told me.

When she killed me, I would find Chloe, and tell her all of this. She then could tell her poltergiest friend, who could write a note to everyone. Before I could even finish this thought process, I was thrown into a wall. I saw a hammer heading my way, and ducked. I needed more information.

"What are her children's names?" I asked. That's another thing the poltergeist could tell them. Snow's eyes flared in anger.

"Two girls and one boy. Aurora, Luke, and Zoe. Luke has black hair and green eyes, and Aurora has blonde hair and blue eyes. She's just as beautiful as the Disney princess. And Zoe has black hair and blue eyes. More children that should have been mine and Derek's!" I was thrown into another wall. My head hurt, my everything hurt, and I knew Death was going to grace me with his presence soon.

Sure enough, Snow came towards me with the hammer, slowly.

"But you know what? Those children are in my custody. I can do whatever I want with them. And I'll make sure to make their lives as terrible as possible." And with that, the hammer was bashed into my skull. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Yep, Snow's lost it. BTW, if any of you have a Pinterest, you should follow me. My name is Lilly Riches, I have a picture of a wolf. Anyways, I hope you're enjoying the fantasies that come into my brain!