Chapter Fifteen

We headed back to our house, Snow checking Derek out. I had kids with him, couldn't she just leave him alone! Lila and Joey were walking, they had to be "independent". Lila tugged on my pants.

"Why is that girl looking at Daddy?" She asked me seriously. "I thought you and Daddy were together." I sighed. She was much too smart for her three years of life.

"Sometimes girls will look at Mommy's man even if Daddy is Mommy's." I explained. Lila nodded, storing the information in her brain. Then she whispered something to Joey who ran off by Snow. What were they doing?

"Snowpy, stop goo goo Daddy. He's Mommy's. And besides, you're a girl, you'll gets Daddy the cooties!" Joey giggled, rushing over to Derek. "Watch out Daddy, she gets you the cooties!" Derek smiled and picked Joey up.

"Don't worry, Daddy will only have Mommy's cooties." Derek said, winking at me. Adam made a face.

"Keep it PG-13 around the kids. And around us, we don't want to listen to that." He scolded. Derek glared at him, but didn't say anything. Adam, Emmett, and Derek were becoming steady friends. Jared and Corey were okay friends. Not good, not bad, just indifferent.

"Just establishing my territory here." Derek glared at Snow, making me feel much better about having her around. Snow whimpered slightly. That little ahem thinking she could just waltz in here and take Derek away from me!

When we got to the house, Derek pulled me into our room, kissing me. It was good to know that he still loved me, even after Snow came barging in, trying to take him from me. Adam and everyone else were probably watching Joey and Lila for us.

Derek flicked his tongue along my lips, then slid it into my mouth. I moaned, taking his shirt off. He took my shirt off too, breaking away from my mouth to kiss my neck. He bit his favorite biting spot. He told me it was where he Marked me as his. I had my own spot, but apparently Snow couldn't take the hint that Derek was mine.

Speak of the devil, and she shall appear. Snow burst into the room, growling when she saw Derek kissing my neck.

"You can't have him. He's mine." Snow whined. "I can feel it, the pull. I bet he feels it too and he's using you for benefits." I glowered at her.

"If that was true then he wouldn't stick around for Joey and Lila." I snapped back. Snow looked like she had been slapped across the face. Take that you little-

"Chloe, you're such a stupid, dense, naive little necro. Raising the dead for your own purposes, how awful. Derek probably hates you, but you have him brainwashed, under your stupid necro spell. You're a monster, an abomination that was never meant to live. And I'll show you how to give a guy a good time." Snow grabbed Derek forcefully, pinning his hands above his head, and kissed him. I started to see red, and with a strength I didn't even know I had, I ripped her off of Derek.

"How can you not see that he's mine? I carried his babies in me for four months, and I'm pregnant again!" Uh-oh. I didn't mean to let that slip. But whatever. "So you don't get to kiss him, or touch him, or think about him!" I screeched. God, she was so going to pay for that!

Derek, are you okay? She, she, I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE DID THAT! Chloe, how did you manage to get her off me? She's stronger than even me! I don't know, all I know is that I saw red and had to get you off of her! Why, did you not want me to save you? No, I'm glad you got her off of me. I'm just surprised is all.

"Ugh, whatever. I'll make Derek see that he's MINE!" Snow growled, shoving me into a wall. That was about three yards away from me. I crashed into a picture, glass falling everywhere. Snow had pinned Derek against the bed this time, trying to take off his pants. I got up and knocked her off of him. She had taken her own shirt off in the process.

Snow's eyes glowed pure silver, and she grabbed the biggest shard of glass she could find. She then proceeded to try and cut me with it. Derek, however, being over the initial shock, knocked her down with a punch.

"DON'T HURT MY MATE!" He roared. Snow got up, the silver in her eyes growing brighter now. She ran head first at him, knocking him into a wall.

"DEREK!" I cried, running to his side. How come nobody was coming to help us? Could they not hear what was going on in here? As soon as I voiced that thought, Annie came bursting in. When she saw Derek, she went over by him, looking him over.

"He'll be fine. With his fast werewolf healing, he'll live." She then backed out of the room again. "I don't want to get in the middle of this, so, BYE!" Snow turned on me, and managed to cut my arm with a sharp piece of glass. I cried out, it hurt like heck.

"Look, so defenseless, a little glass cut hurts you. Poor baby Chloe, worried Derek wants me, so she's brainwashing him again. Well, ya little witch, he's mine, and always will be. I can feel the bond, the mate bond. He's not your mate, he's mine." In the middle of her rant, I summoned Liz. She appeared, saw Snow, and knew exactly what to do.

Liz grabbed the heaviest thing she could find, and beat Snow with it, until she slumped to the ground, unconscious. Derek limped over to me, sitting down.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded. Derek was mine