1

You were headed to the academy with your brother and his weapons and yours. You had a black parasol to protect your fair skin from the light. You were dressed in a skirt that was black and a shirt that was plain white with a blood red jacket. Your hair was parted on the left side of your head. You had beautiful (h/l) black hair. The three white strips didn't bother you as much as it should have. You walked like you were floating up the stairs.
        When you made it to the top of the stairs to there was a little boy on the top of one of the spike. He came down with a scythe.
        "I WILL SURPASS GOD!!!" yelled a boy with blue hair. You cringed at how loud he was. "I WILL DEFEAT YOU! SOUL, TRANSFORM!"
        "Great, two idiots. You've got this, brother?"
        "Yes, sister. Now you go off into the shade before you get sunburned."
        "Planning too. Come on, Jack."
        "Liz. Patty."
        "Alright," they both said at the same time. They fought like such children. The two boys stand no change against your brother.
        "Well, isn't this interesting," said a man in a rolling chair.
        "They're not going to stop, are they?" said a girl with pigtails. She had blonde hair and green eyes.
        "I'm afraid not," said a taller girl with a ponytail. She had black hair and brown eyes.
        "Well, that's Lord Death's son. He is very powerful, but a bit of a weird child. But Lord Death has a daughter, but no one really knows who she is. What I mean is that she only comes out at night and she is a small little thing. Lord Death says that she is very small and she has red sometimes eyes, but yellow like her brother's. And looks a lot like that boy over there," said the man.
        "Who's that under the parasol?" asked the blonde.
        "I don't know," said the man.
        "Are you worried?" asked Jack.
        "A little, he might freak out after this is over."
        "YOU THINK YOU CAN WIN!!!"
        "Frankly, I think you just want to fight." Then he fired his cannons and won. "You really are ignorant aren't you?"
        You kept you sleeve over your mouth and asked, "Shall we go fine him then?"
        "Yes, let's go. You guys should probably come too."
        "Then, I'm going to class."
        "No, you're not."
        "Then, they can't come," you stated to your brother.
        "Fine, they won't come then."
        "Thank you."
        "You need to be nicer to people, you know?" said Jack.
        "I know. I'm sorry for my rudeness," you said bowing your head. "Please, excuse me. We must go. I hope we met again soon." You walked off into the the DWMA. You walked down the hall to the basement of the school. You held the parasol closed hanging from the hollow of your elbow. You were quiet for the longest of time. You could only just be that way.
        "You need to start speaking soon. Your father won't be happy with you, if you don't," Jack stated.
        "I know, but Jack I don't like this."
        "What is it?"
        "There's something bad that's going to happen. I can feel it, deep down in the pit of my stomach."
        "Everything's going to be fine, I promise." You gave a puff of a laugh in disbelief.