10

Back at the House
Jack's POV.
        I ran after her trying to get her to calm down and not act like a child. But when I got there she jumped off the balcony and ran on the roof tops. I ran back down to the others and saw the guy that got Little really ticked.
        "Kid, she jumped off the balcony and now is running on the roof tops to who knows where."
        "Why didn't you run after her? Your her weapon. What is wrong with you?"
        "Well, I thought she could use some alone time to cool down. Now, who is this person and is he a weapon or a meister?"
        "Neither, he's the one that get all this started. Liz, Patty, please take Nick to the door," said Kid. "You and I have to have a talk." He was looking right at me with disgust in his eyes.
        The guy left and tried to hit on Liz and Patty, but Liz to tired to even care. Patty was just laughing at the things that he said. Patty just waved like a child and he was kind of weirded out by it. Kid lead me to the kitchen. We were the only males in the house, but Little kept everyone together and the house was run by her. She was the heart and soul of the house. She was the person that I thought of all the time and I can't explain why.
        She was the only person that could help me with what was happening to me. Even though, she was really shy at first. She would speak so quietly that I could only understand it. She was always near the boy that I thought was her boyfriend because of the way that they acted. But was her brother. Since, they looked alike and that she told me. She really wasn't allowed to have a boyfriend till she turned sixteen. She was really short when I meet her. She was just small in general. I really couldn't figure out her name. She had never told me. She knew my name and I had never told her. She was really strange to me. Others thought that she was a weirdo for always carrying a parasol and known things before other. Except Kid. He was around it since, he was born. I never questioned it. She would hold onto my arm and I would try to hide my blush.
        She saved me. She had taken me from a place and everyone at the orphanage thought she was the cutest girl alive. She always had hoodies on. She still hides her mouth then and now. She would come and watch us and our behavior. She was just watching us. She was waiting for something and she would come back till something did happen. There would be boys that would all of a sudden disappear and we would see them with someone and a meister. The boys would have a partner that changed or they would. It would freak us all out. She watched them and if the creature would come near us, she would round house kick it and just stand there like nothing happened. She just watched as some of the other boys just looked at her and she would become flushed. Then a boy would come up behind her with guns in his hands. But then they would change into two girls.He would put his arm around her and she would lean into him. She would speak and he would speak.
        One day, she came I all of a sudden changed to half a scythe. She walked up to me and I looked at her as she held out her hand. The hand that she covered mouth with. She smiled but didn't show her teeth. she spoke quietly to me and she said, "Please come with me." her voice was like an angel that fell straight from heaven. I took her hand and she pulled me up. She then asked, "Do you want to be my partner?" I couldn't answer straight away. She sighed and added, "It's fine. You can have someone else at the academy. You don't have to be..."
        "No, I want to be your partner," I said to quickly and a bit to loud. I just couldn't let her say that because something about her just told me that she was the one that I could trust and give my life for. She smiled and all the other guy practically fainted. "Great. You have to meet my brother." That is how I became her weapon, friend, and protector.
        "Jack, you need to know that she is very easy to get upset. She never acted like this before. I don't think you know that she could die from to much that happens. That is why she is always near me. We make each other stronger and weaker. We can not let her get to far. But I know that you care about her but you need to realize these things. Since, it is to late to go out and find her. I have a feeling that she's at the school. You just need to keep a close eye on her. She is fragile. Even though, she may act like she's the toughest person in the world, but she isn't. You need to know that she is the only person that I care for more than anything in the world. She is everything that I could ask for in a sibling. You hurt her anyway, I will never let you near her again," he said threatening me at the end.
        "I understand your feelings for her and I swear the I will do nothing to hurt," I said putting my hand up in the air.
        "I also know that you have feelings towards her, but I can tell you this now. She doesn't feel the same way for you."
        "Doesn't mean, I can stop fighting for her heart. She is everything that I could dream of."
        "Well, you better realize that soon she will leave you for someone else."
        "I understand that. I just wish it was me she would fall for."
        "Everyone wishes that of her. She is the rare flower the blooms every thousands of year. She is the one that has captured everyone's heart. But she only has one person in mind and that is the boy she dream of," he said being rhetorical at the end. "Well good night, see you in the morning and you get to grab her parasol."
        "Alright," I said heading up the stairs with kid to our rooms. I went through everything and knew now that I was in love with Little Death. She was the reason for my heart to race, when she smiled and held onto me for help. She was my angel from the heaven to get me though life. She is the person that I wish would see me the same. I thought this as my eyes got heavy and I soon fell asleep with a dreamless night.