18

You woke to the light hitting your face. You got up and headed into your bathroom. You had no memory of even walking into your bedroom and falling asleep in bed. But you figured Kid put you in bed. Since, it was really late the other night. You walked into your bathroom and took a shower that was very much needed. You let out a sigh and washed your body, that ached for no reason. You quickly wrapped a bath towel around your body after your hot relaxing shower.
        You quickly slipped on a black v-neck shirt, instead of your usual whit v-neck. You put on your long black socks that covered most of your legs and put a black skirt on. You  slipped into your favorite crimson red hoodie. You wanted to put your hair up but there was nothing you could do without Kid trying to fix it and make it perfect. You still put it in a ponytail with loss strains falling to cover your face still.
        You walked out with your combat boots on. You went down to see no one was home. You looked at the time and it was about 8:30 in the morning. You were late for school. You ran out of the house with your parasol in hand. You ran all the way to the school. You stopped only once to get your skateboard. You zoomed through the sky and quickly into the school and into Professor Stein's class to your seat.
        "Glad to see you joined us ms Death," said Stein with an irritated look on his face.
        You looked down at your lap and with a barely attitude voice you said, "Sorry."
        "As I was saying before we have started seeing sightings of vampires in Death City." That's when your eyes went wide with horror. This isn't possible. How could they have found me? "They are devouring all the blood of the people and giving the souls to the kishin that are starting to appear. They are looking for something, but no one knows what it is. They will not stop till they find what it is." No, they are still looking for me. After all these years. How can this be? Why does it have to be me?
        "Little, is everything alright?" asked a distant voice. You looked to see Soul looking at you with worry written all over his face. "You look sick. Do you need to go to the nurse's office?"
        You couldn't answer. You couldn't find your voice. So you shook your head 'no'. You were still thinking about what could possibly happen if they found you. You took in a shaky breath.
        "Little, please come down here," called Stein. But you didn't hear him. You thought of all the people that could die. The blood that would be spilled all because of you.
        "Little, come down here," he said again. You just could hear. You couldn't even feel your body anymore. Soul nudged you with his elbow. You were to lost in your thoughts to even feel it. You were predefined of what could happen. That's when you heard the voice, "We're coming for you. You can't hide anymore." The voice was male. He was raspy and as creepy as a villain's voice should be. You froze.
        "Little, come down now," he said again. You were still sitting there with fear in your eyes, other wise your face was blank. You couldn't move for the voice was still talking and soon it screamed with laughter as your whole body shook with fear. By now Soul had his hand on you shoulders shacking you like mad. But you didn't give any sign of movement or that you ere in that world with them right now.
        "Little, you need to go to Professor Stein!" Soul yelled. It just went in one ear and out the other. You couldn't even hear them. The laughter was to loud in your head. You were trapped there. You were running to find away out of this hell hole that you were in.
        "I'm going to need everyone to exit out of the room right now. Liz, Patty, you two are going to block the door and the window. So that no one is to see. You are also going to have to close your eyes for this is something that no one should see," Kid said. Everyone was just staring at him like he was going to do something horrible to your body. "ALL OF YOU OUT NOW!" Kid yelled. No one has ever heard him yell. There was a hint of panic in his voice with fear. That's when everyone ran out. Except for Maka, Soul, Black Star, Tsubaki, Jack, Liz, and Patty. "The rest of you have to go too."
        "I'm not leaving my meister here," said Jack.
        "You can not see what I'm about to do. For it is to dangerous for any person to see. And I don't need you trying to stop me. Now You all must leave."
        "How is that so?" asked Jack.
        "Make the voices stop," they heard you mumble. Your eyes were now closed as you were slumped down and so still they could barely tell that you were breathing.