22

You sat like a porcelain doll. The man held hunger in his eyes as he stared at you.
You do just hope they will get here fast. You could only hope that they get here to get rid of this man.

Crona's POV.
"Crona, go get that soul that lives in that castle of the vampires. It is the strongest of them all."
"Yes, Lady Madusa," I said scared of the punishment she would dish out if I don't do it. I started to run to the palace. But the others were there. But what I saw frightened me. I saw Little. She was sitting so still and lifeless. I feared for her. Was she the soul that I have to take? I hope not.
"Who are you children to come here? This is my palace,"said a scary man that had teeth so white it was blinding. "Dear, take care of them.
Little started to move as she was starting to attack the people she cares about. She kicked the boy that looks like her and took a bite of his neck. She then turned to me and started to punch me.
"Crona, help me," she whispered out in a pained tone. "Kill the scary man, please."
She fell as she was knocked out cold. The man came torwards us as I ran up to him and sliced his head off. He had no soul!!! I turned to see Little open her eyes slowly. She looked at me as my heart fluttered in my chest. She then fell into a deep slumber.
~Time Skip~
Little has been asleep for so long. She was asleep when we defeated her brother and my mother. He took her and held her close as she was the only thing that never saw madness. And how she was the only one to talk to him in a long time. She would not awaken then. He cried and let the madness take over even more than before.
She was so beautiful. Her slow breaths. Her beautiful pale skin, her long black hair with the three strips in them. I became close friends with her friends. I stayed by her side to a wait for the day her eyes will open and smile at me.
After so long, her eyes finally opened and stared at me. She smiled that beautiful smile that I've fallen for so long ago. I rushed out looking for the gang.
When I finally found them, I yelled, "She's awake!" I then ran back and hugged her.
"LITTLE!!!!!!" they cheered as they all hugged her.
"I missed you so much," I said in her ear as she giggled and hugged me closer. She then kissed my cheek. I blushed as she giggled at my reaction. Soul and Black Star pouted that she kissed me instead of them. I just smiled at her.