13

You were off on the mission with Kid. Liz, Patty were rowing the boat. While you, Kid, and Jack relaxed looking for some ghost ship. You really did hate these kind of missions that your father. He really like to give you the stupidest missions. You sighed heavily when you noticed this big chunk of land bitten off.
        You all decanted onto the land and found a man cowering in a corner of the room. Kid approached the man and asked him what happened. You were kind of tired and hardly payed attention to his words. But you think that he started to scream out Black Dragon. You weren't certain by it. Since, you were still pretty tired from the days earlier events.
​​​​        You were back on the sea in search of the ship. Where you finally came across it. Patty kept ramming into it. You almost fell out of the boat. Luckily, Jack was there to grab you before you could even fall into the water.
        When you finally descended onto the boat you were looking for clues as to when you all slipped through the floors and into a room full of souls. There was a man that was talking but you payed no mind to him as you gripped Jack's arm. He turned into a scythe, but something weird happened an he started to change into different kinds of weapons. He changed into a machine gun, a sniper, a sword, and many more things. Liz was taken to a different room. You all had to run. But Patty turned into a gun and you had to use her as your weapon to now since Jack was having a weird episode of some sorts.
        You shot at the man but could get a clear shot due to you running with Kid and Jack. You made it out more or less safe and sound. Then Liz came out ecstatic to see us. But froze with fear as the man came and creeped us all out.
        "Liz."
        "Alright." You handed Kid Patty and Jack transformed into a scythe. He seemed different some how. But you couldn't think about that now due to the guy in front of you but then he was out in a flash and the soul were being taken in one gulp as a small boy came into view. His soul was surrounded by his weapons.
        "The Demon Sword," Kid said glaring at the boy.
        "My blood is black, you know," said the boy looked crazied. You stared shocked as to who it was. Then Kid started shooting the boy. He fell into the floor of the ship. Kid hop up and saw that he was gone. You just stared shocked as to what you saw.
        "Little, get moving!" yelled Jack. But then he came out with no scratch on him.
        You cried, "Leave me brother alone!" That when he finally noticed you and the sword yelled, "Hey, look Crona it's Skin and Bones."
        "Little?" he asked in a small meek voice. His eyes going back to a dark color then that pink washout color.
        You got your board and went to met him half way. You looked him in the eyes and whispered so that only he could hear, "What are you doing?"
        "Little, I have too." That when he swung Ragnaroke at you. You caught him with Jack. You flipped over him and landed on Crona's shoulders.
        "I really don't want to do this, but you leave me no choice," you whispered into his ear. He could still feel your warm breath on his ear. You swung your leg up and hit him in the stomach with the heal off your foot knocking the air out of him.
        You fell off his shoulders and free fall down to the point where you got your skate board and watched as Crona destroyed the ship. Kid hopped off and got is skate board and chased after Crona. You followed close behind.
        "Little, what has gotten into you?"
        "Don't worry about it," you stated dully. You watched as Kid turned off and you followed after Crona. You caught his ankle and he turned to look at who it was. You narrowed your eyes at him at Jack turned into a knife. You put him in the back of you waist band of your skirt as you held onto Crona for dear life.
        "Stop," you looked at him with sadness in your eyes but he kept going even faster than before. You were starting to loss your grip on his ankle. He kept going trying to get as far away from you as possible. When you finally lost your grip you fell into the water with your skate board disappearing. You sank for a few minutes holding your breath trying to figure out what happened. Then Jack went back to his regular form and started to pull you up out of the water. You two broke from the surface of the water with Kid trying to help. You quickly out your board out and Jack changed back into a weapon.
        You finally made it home and you peeled of your wet cloths and discarded them to the floor. You rapped a towel around you body in search for something more confritable to wear. You put on you short shorts and a tank. You sighed and crawled into bed. You throw the covers over your head and hoped that the world would just disappear. There was a knock at your door and you stiffened under the covers.
        "Come in," you yelled with a muffled voice. The door creaked open and heavy foot steps could be heard. The foot steps stopped as someone sat on your bed making it sink towards them.
        "Little, is everything alright?"
        "No, but I don't want to talk about it."
        "It's cool you don't need too. Just know that I'm here for you if you need me."
        "It's alright, Soul."
        "Well, it serenely doesn't look like it. You're being ridiculous. You're hiding under the covers like a scared little kid." You poked your head out and sat up letting the cold air fill your lungs. You sighed and hugged your knees to your chest.
        Soul looked at your eyes that were filled with the brim with sorrow. "I'm going to go."
        "Please stay. I don't want to be alone," you said catching the sleeve of his shirt as he was about to walk away. "Stay with me till I fall asleep, please," you said looking down. He lied down beside you and you lied you head on his shoulder.
        You were like that for a while. He was the first to go. You got up and put on an over sized hoodie so that you wouldn't have to change. You walked out of the house and into the street. You didn't feel like putting shoes on, so you didn't. You left and looked for Crona. You found him in the park looking at flowers. You made your way to him and when he looked up tears filled his eyes.
        "D-Didn't h-hurt y-you, d-did I-I?" he asked with worry.
        "Not in the way you think. You did hurt me by not telling me you were the damned Demon Sword. How could you?" you said with anger and sorrow filling your voice.
        "I-I w-was s-scared."
        "That doesn't mean not telling me was a good plan. You could have really hurt me, my brother, or one of our weapons. They are my friends."
        "I-I d-didn't k-know. I-I'm s-sorry," he said looking down at the ground.
        You sighed and said, "I don't hate you. You're one of my closest friends. But you just need to be honest with me. Okay?"
        "Okay," he said sniffing. You smiled softly at him. You hugged him and you two went to the store and you got him and Ragnaroke something to eat. You got yourself a small bottle of cranberry juice. You smiled and then frowned when you saw the boy again. You quickly paid and left as fast as you could. You really don't like that guy.
        "Little, is everything alright?"
        "That guy I just don't like him."
        "Why?"
        "He irritates me to the high heavens. You don't even know."
        "Little?"
        "Hmm?" you answered.
        "Does your brother not like me?"
        "I can't tell you that. He's difficult to tell by. He doesn't know you like I do. So I wouldn't say he hates you."
        "Oh."
        "Pipsqueak, why should you care what people think of you?"
        "I-I don't know how to deal with this," he said curling down on his knees.
        "Crona, it'll be okay," you said patting his back. You smiled sweetly to him. "Ragnaroke is just being a bully, but you shouldn't care what people think of you. I know I don't."
        "But you're beautiful," he blurted out. You instantly blushed and looked down. He blushed too. You two stud there a blushing mess.
        "Does the wimp like skin and bones?" asked Ragnaroke.
        "Shut up," you barked at him.
       "You two are stupid," he said slipping back into Crona's back. You just shake your head at him.
        You decided to look up and you saw so many stars in the sky and a sigh left your lips. Crona looked up at your face and sighed in relief that you were looking off at some other direction. You looked back at him and smiled with the stars dancing in your eyes. His eyes widened and he was shocked at how the moon light made you glow. Your hair fell perfectly down your back. Your yellow eyes danced with the stars. You stud tall and beautiful to his eyes.
        "Hey, you!" shouted a voice. You turned to see the boy from a while ago. He was the blond that looked like a weird sort of punk.
        "Yes?" you asked with your eyebrows knitting together.
        "You're that girl!"
        "What girl?" you question putting your hands on your hips, putting some sasi in.
        "With the boy that looks just like you."
        "Oh," you said looking down and putting your hand over your mouth.
        "Why so shy? You shouldn't be when I'm here to say you from this wimp."
        "Thanks, but no thank you," you said with venom slipping past your lips.
        "I'm Hiro."
        "And I'm not interested," you spat back. "Now good day." You turned and grabbed Crona's hand and started to walk away.
​​​​​        "Hey, wait where are your pants?"
        "Really, you're concerned that I'm not wearing pants. I'm wearing blasted shorts." You really didn't like this guy. He was getting on your last nerve. You turned and gave him the death glare with your eyes turning a crimson red. He stepped back out of fright and you turned and dragged Crona behind you. He allowed you too.
        "Little, are you alright?"
        "No, I'm not."
        "What's wrong?"
        "Everything. First off, my brother is being a complete ass hole. Second, you didn't tell me you were the damned demon sword. Lastly, that dumb ass and the other dumb asses that I have to deal with every single fucking day. Do you know how hard it is to trust people, when you don't even trust yourself?" you were on the brink of tears. When Crona wrapped his arms around your small body. You froze, shock going through you like a lightning bolt striking down a tree.
        "Please, don't cry. You are to special for any of that. You have to much to give," he whispered into your ear. You lied your head on his shoulder and started to weep. "I don't know how to deal with girls crying."
        "You little pipsqueak you made Skin and Bones cry. You really are bad at everything," said Ragnaroke getting ready to punch Crona.
        You quickly wiped the tears away and said, "Don't you dare hurt Crona." You were trying to be strong and it worked. He went back into Crona's back. "I must be going now." You kissed his cheek and left. He blushed.
        "Ragnaroke, what is this feeling in my chest? Why does my heart hurt?"
        "It's called love, I think. You should ask Skin and Bones."
        "No, she can't know that this is happening to me."
        "Whatever," said Ragnaroke and disappeared into Crona's back.
        You were back in your room. You slumped down on your bed and fell asleep.