14

The next morning, you woke to loud snoring in your ears and something warm wrapped around your body. When you opened your eyes you were startled to see Soul. You had forgotten that he stayed with you that night. You tried to sit up, but his arms held you down. You struggled, but his grip got even tighter. Till, he woke up with his head on your hip bone. It only jabbed him in the head. He rubbed his head and you rubbed your hip bone.
        "You could warn a guy that you have sharp bones."
        "Not my fault, that you can't let go of a sleeping lady."
        "Anyways, what time is it."
        "Five in the morning."
        "Damn, how do you wake up at this time?"
        "Easy, but you can go back to sleep if you like."
        "On it," he said with his eye lids dropping down over his eyes. You laughed at the action and quickly grabbed some clothing. Your symbols were back on everything and you went to the bathroom to change. You came out and went down to the kitchen to cook breakfast. You were up before Maka. You quickly got everything done and went to go wake up everyone. You got Kid up first. Then Jack to Liz and Patty. Then everyone in the living room and Soul that was in your room.
        When you entered he was lying in your bed and Blair was on him like she owned the poor boy. You cleared your throat and said, "Breakfast is ready." With that said you quickly left. You didn't really like looking at that picture. You sighed and went into the kitchen and drank your cranberry juice. You then left and went to the front door and got your parasol. You went out for a walk. You were looking down at the ground and you hated the eyes that you felt looking at you. You just looked down. You were lost in thought, when you bumped into someone. You were about to fall on your bum. When the person caught your elbow and held you up. But you dropped you parasol. Luckily there was a shadow covering you.
        You looked up to see Hiro. You huffed out a sigh of annoyance at the very sight of him.