16

You soon returned home to Kid and the weapons. You sighed heavily. You walked into your music room that no one will ever find. Only unless they know what they're looking for. You quickly went in and shut the door. This was the only place you could truly be yourself. You could actually sing and not have anyone look at you funny or in awe. You started to sing.
        "HEY, WHERE IS THAT SINGING COMING FROM!" yelled Black Star.
        You could hear everyone looking for the voice, but you kept going knowing that they wouldn't find you. You ran your hands through your long jet black hair. You pushed it out of your face. You felt yourself give in to the music.
        You soon finished and started to draw a picture of yourself singing. There was so many emotions going through you that it wasn't all that hard to see that everything had its way. You finished tucking the sketch pad under your arm. You checked if anyone was out there before you opened the door. Luckily there was no one. You quickly slipped out and walked off into your bedroom.
        "EVERYONE OUT OF MY HOUSE!" yelled Kid. You winced but minded your own business. You quickly started to do your homework. You didn't want anyone to think that you were stupid like Black Star. You were smarter than he was. You and Kid were top of the class students. But Kid had a very bad case of OCD. So he was at the bottom. You sighed out in frustration. You knew everything there was to being a Meister.
        There soon came a knock at your door and Kid entered. He had cut his hand. You sighed and he sat down next to you. You lied your head on his shoulder. He put his hand in yours and you unwrapped the bandage. You drank the blood that pooled in his palm. You then bite your finger and poked it into his mouth making him drink your blood.
        "Little?"
        "Yes?"
        "Who is the guy you like?"
        "You don't know him," you said giving a very bland answer to your brother.
        He sighed and added, "Black Star and Soul, they both like you a lot."
        "Is that why you yelled and told the to leave?" He nodded in response and the room was filled with silence.
        "You don't need to choose the, but please pick someone that is able to take care of you and themselves."
        "Aww, Kid, are you giving me permission to go out on dates?" you said in a teasing manner.
        "Yes, I guess I am."
        "I love you, bro."
        "Love you too, sis." You wrapped yours arms around his neck hugging him. You absolutely loved your brother to the stars and back, but there was a tugging of strings in your chest when you were near the boy with the sad eyes. When he smiled, it made your heart beat a thousand times faster. You decided that you would tell him soon enough.
        You fell asleep watching TV with Kid and Jack. You had your legs on Jack's lap and lied your head on Kid's leg with a pillow under your head.