1. The wrong thing to do

"NO!!!"

"Lawless...."

"THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!!!" He yelled, standing up from his seat and slamming his fist hard into the table, breaking it completely in half "WHY DO THEY HAVE TO DIE....WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO DIE?!?!?!?"

Sleepy Ash remained silent and stared off into space, trying his hardest not to let any emotion wander onto his face.

This is the right thing to do.

He kept repeating these words to himself countless times, yet no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't shake that undeniable feeling of guilt and sorrow off of his shoulders.

This is the right thing to do.

"ASH!!!"

He lazily looked up and was shocked to see tears running down the face of the Servamp of Greed.

The last time he had seen Lawless cry was when Ophelia was killed only months prior to this. He was usually such a hardened and tucked away person but everytime he let someone get close to him things like this tend to happen. You would think he would learn by now.

This is the right thing to do.

"WHY ARE YOU EVEN AGREEING TO THIS?!" Lawless demanded "FUCK C3 AND EVERYONE THAT WORKS THERE!!!! THEY'RE NOT TO BE TRUSTED!!!!"

"That's enough!" Old Child snapped, frowning slightly "Ash has to go an kill them both...don't make him feel any worst!"

"Any...worst..." Lawless said in disbelief "you have no room to talk Old Child!!! YOU AGREED TO THIS!!!! YOU BOTH WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN!!!!"

"What's done is done" All of Love said "just stop Lawless, you're only hurting yourself."

This is the right thing to do.

Is it really?

He knew he was a monster, he knew vampires shouldn't exist, he knew that had had done bad things in the past and this would only add to it. Vampires are horrible creatures, never meant to be born, never meant to walk upon this earth yet....here he is. Along with his brothers and sister.

Monsters.

Sleepy Ash of Sloth

Old Child of Pride

Doubt Doubt of Envy

The Mother of Wrath

Lawless of Greed

World End of Gluttony

All of Love of Lust

Seven monsters, seven beings that should have never entered this world. The creation has to be stopped before an eighth one is made.

This is the right thing to do.

Sleep Ash rose from his seat, causing the other six to turn towards him with small frowns on the faces of most of them.

"Ash" Lawless said pleasingly, as a portal opened up behind the Servamp of Sloth "please don't."

Those two words alone caused the vampire to stop in his tracks, his usually expressionless red eyes widening slightly. Lawless was pleading for him not to go. The Servamp of Greed was...pleading?! It seemed so surreal but he had heard it himself.

However he wasn't the only one surprised, everyone else turned and stared at Lawless with looks of disbelief as he stared at the ground, refusing to look up.