17. Family

========17 years ago========

Emiri Adachi was going to die.

All of the Servamps knew it and even the creator himself knew it from the numerous test he had done on her during her pregnancy of the soon to be girl.

"C-Section?" Lawless asked desperately.

"Five percent chance" Emiri answered.

"Manual labor?" The Mother of Wrath or, Mother, asked.

"Twenty percent."

"It's too late for an abortion, isn't it?" Old Child said with a sigh.

"Even if it wasn't I wouldn't get one."

During the Servamp's many questions about the sake of Emiri's life, the creator himself was silent and billowing in his own sadness and depression. It was hard finding a person who accepted you for what you really are; so for that person to just up and leave like such was a devastating thing. Everyone called him strange, abnormal, insane, crazy, out of his mind, and just plain stupid but Emiri was the only one who found his experiments amusing and creative.

"I don't want any of you to be sad" Emiri said with a small smile "my death won't be bad at all because I'll be leaving a piece of me behind with all of you."

How was it possible for someone to smile so happily knowing that their life was soon to come to an end. It confused all of the Servamps except one: Sleepy Ash of Sloth. He was just as quite as the creator and dared not utter a word. What was there to be said at a time like this.