27. I hate you

'Kuro's so strange sometimes' Mayu thought as she smiled at her Servamp 'I must have forgot to buy him a snack.'

"S-Sorry Kuro" Mayu said simply as she turned towards her bedroom "I d-don't know what I-I forgot b-but I..."

"Stop stuttering all the damn time and hurry up so we can get this over with!"

Mayu stopped in her tracks and blinked slightly in surprise before turning towards Kuro to see he had no trace of playfulness on his face whatsoever. He looked dead serious and was even glaring at the timid girl with what was obvious irritation.

"W-W-What...?"

She was so utterly confused and hurt.

The shy caramel colored hair girl honestly believed she was somehow making progress with her lazy Servamp but then for him to just say something like this out of the blue was absolutely absurd. Kuro grabbed the necklace around his neck, which was the contract item Mayu had given him, and pulled it off before holding it out for her to take back.

"Take this thing back."

'Is he really trying to leave?'

Mayu blinked again and just stood there as Kuro's glare increased and he just dropped the necklace on the floor like it meant nothing to him at all. The blue haired vampire stood, stepping on the necklace in the process as he leaned against the wall.

"Why are you just standing there like some idiot?" He asked harshly "are you that stupid or just deaf?"

'After everything we've been through he just wants to leave?'

"I-I..."

"Shut up and stop standing there!!"

She was so utterly confused and hurt...

"K-K-Kuro...?"

The Servamp of Sloth did not reply but his irritation and reluctance to be around the girl was very clear.

"What a pain" he muttered "humans are such pains in the ass. Especially whores like you."

'Whore...?'

Mayu was a timid, kind, sympathetic girl to everyone she knew; even those who did not deserve it at times. She was often very gullible and she put her trust in people too easily, but despite that she was patient and beautiful inside and out which is often why she was envied by other girls and lusted after by various boys.

She was like her mother in that aspect.

However, her father was a very impatient man who preferred to talk with his fist and not his mouth. He was arrogant, rude, sarcastic, and also the very king of sadism. He was the kind of man that would stab you numerous times then pour salt and lemon juice in your bloody wounds while chuckling as you screamed in pain.

She was like her father in that aspect.

And that aspect took place...

Now.

"WHAT DID I DO WRONG?!?!" Mayu yelled with a angry gleam in her eyes, much to the Servamp's surprise "ALL YOU DO IS COMPLAIN AND COMPLAIN LIKE THE LAZY LITTLE BITCH YOU ARE!!! I KNOW I'M NOT A HIGH AND MIGHTY GOOD FOR NOTHING VAMPIRE LIKE YOU BUT I WAS DOING FINE BY MYSELF BEFORE YOU CAME!!!"

"Well no one asked you to take me under your wing that day!!!!" Kuro yelled back "honestly, what kind of friend are you anyway?!?!? Taking someone else's cat!!!"

"Mahiru was my friend!!! Then you decided to come and ruin both of our lives because you're a selfish inconsiderate basterd!!!"

"Me?! Inconsiderate?!?!" He said with a chukle "that's funny coming from a weak human like you who I've had to save multiple times because she was too weak to fend for herself!!!"