4. Kuro

Mayu giggled quietly and stared at the small sleeping cat that was resting comfortably on her breast.

She had been Kuro's new owner for two days now and tomorrow, Sunday, would make it day three of owning the tiny creature. She had to admit she did feel a large pang of guilt whenever she realized this wasn't truly her cat, but she came to the optimum conclusion that she was would return Kuro once she's had her share of cuddling and playtime. She had even went through the trouble of buying a twin necklace set and giving one to Kuro.

Is it strange to put a necklace on a cat?

She didn't think so.

Kuro, who was snoozing peacefully, climbed higher up on Mayu's breast and let out a small mewl before continuing to get his well deserved rest. Yes, she thought it was strange that his favorite pillow/bed happened to be her breast, but he wasn't doing any harm so she let him stay as he was.

A muffled buzzing sound came from Mayu's phone and she frowned in confusion before reaching over and grabbing it to see an unread text from Mahiru.

◇Mahiru◆

Hey, how's it going?

♡Mayu♥

Fine :)

◇Mahiru◆

Still haven't seen Kuto have you?
*Kuro

♡Mayu♥

Lol, Kuto XD

And no :( sorry

◇Mahiru◆

It's ok silly! :D Sakuya and I are going around town today to do some grocery shopping and stuff, wanna join?

♡Mayu♥

I'd love to!

◇Mahiru◆

Great!! I'll come by your apartment at 1:30 and we'll meet up with Sakuya on Kantõ street.

♡Mayu♥

Can't wait ^-^

Mayu set her phone down and glanced at the time to see that it was already 12:53. She exhaled deeply and slowly started sitting up as Kuro's eyes snapped open in alarm and he hung onto her shirt desperately. Mayu laughed and grabbed Kuro before setting him on the bed and standing up.

"S-Sorry Kuro" she said softly "I'm going shopping with Mahiru and Sakuya today! I'll be sure to bring you some treats, ok?"

Kuro simply meowed and sat down on the bed sadly, ripping the girls heart pratically in two. Mayu shrugged the guilt off and began stripping her clothes off as Kuro watched her intently as though trying to figure out what she was doing. Mayu noticed this and took of her shirt with a small giggle before looking for the clothes she'd wear for today.

"Like my b-bra?" Mayu asked childishly to the small cat "its new."

Kuro gave a small nod as Mayu giggled again and started getting dressed in the clothes she had picked out.