2. Mayu

BANG, BANG!!!!

"MAYU!!! ARE YOU UP!!!!!!"

The caramel colored hair of a seventeen year old girl was sprawled over the three pillows that were stacked up orderly on the bed.

She turned and her blanket of caramel locks turned with her before getting caught on a ray of sunlight and shining brightly against her pale figure as she continued to slumber peacefully.

BANG, BANG!!!!!!!

Mahiru stood outside her apartment room with a irritated look on his face and his school bag slung across his shoulder. They were late, incredibly late.

A soft groan left the girl's lips and her eyelids finally fluttered open from her eight hour long slumber. On instinct, she brought a delicate hand to her face an rubbed the tiredness from her chocolate brown eyes before her mouth opened wide in a yawn.

BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG!!!!!!

"MAYU I SWEAR I WILL LEAVE YOU!!!!!!"

A yelp sounded throughout the house, accompanied by a loud thud, as Mayu fell out of her bed in surprise and hit the ground.

She winced in pain and rubbed her head before sitting up, slightly concerned as to why her best friend was knocking so loudly at her door. Again, on instinct, she glanced at the time only to yelp again when she saw it was 7:45.

"SCHOOL STARTS IN FIFTEEN MINUTES!!!!" She heard Mahiru shout "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN THERE!?!?!"

"C-COMING!" She rushed out breathlessly as she picked herself up from the ground and ran into the bathroom.

As she vigorously brushed her teeth she couldn't help but to scold herself for sleeping in at a time like this. Today they would be having a meeting to discuss what would be cooked and worn at the school festival.

She didn't want to wear the maid outfit Sakuya had in mind for her so hopefully that idea was rebuttal.

Mayu finished brushing her teeth and started taking off her night clothes while looking for her school uniform. (Which was not an easy feat.)

She, however, was able to find them and quickly threw them on before running a brush through her matted and tangled caramel hair.

BANG, BANG, BANG!!!!!

"P-Please stop t-that!" She pleaded to herself as she successfully brushed out her hair and slipped on her shoes.

Fully dressed and ready to go, Mayu ran into the kitchen, grabbed her keys, an apple, and left the apartment building; locking the door behind her.

"7:55!!" Mahiru scolded, tapping his finger against his watch as the two teenagers pratically jogged down the hallway.

"G-G-Gomen!"

"Sheesh!" Mahiru complained "I don't care if we're next door neighbor's! If you sleep in again, I'm leaving you!!"

"H-Hai!"

The pair left the apartment complex and ran to school as fast as their legs would carry them. Oblivious to the fact that a certain man with black hair was watching them.

★☆★☆

"Late again?" The teacher said strictly.

"Hai...gomen."

"G-Gomenesai!"

"Well take your seats" the teacher said "and don't let it happen again!"

The two nodded and plopped down embarrassed in their seats as everyone giggled and Sakuya stuck his tounge out at the two.