even if i stay, it'll be alright

The orange glow of the setting sun peaks through the clouds. Umbrella slings the bag of food and water over her shoulders.

Party stands a little ways away from her, only Fun Ghoul between them.

"Dr. D said they're about an hour and a half out." Kobra says, pulling on a bike helmet, with "Good Luck" painted across the visor.

"That should be just enough time." Party zips his bag up and pulls it on, putting a mask on.

They've already flipped everything, making it look like a raid.

Umbrella puts her helmet on and slowly slips on her jacket.

Fun Ghoul grabs the radio and walks out, following Jet Star. They start trudging into the nowhere behind the diner.

Umbrella walks behind them, eyes glued to the area of sand a couple feet in front of her. The Four laugh and talk ahead of her.

She just follows quietly, memories fliting in and out of her subconscious.

She sits at a table, looking at her mother. Her hair is it's natural light brown-blonde.

"_____, you trust me?"

She nods, but then cocks her head. What's her name? How could she forget her own name?

"_______!! Are you listening?"

"Yes, mom."

"Good. I need to tell you this and you promise never to tell anyone else. Promise?"

"Promise."

She looks around her mother. All the pills are dumped out in the sink, and tape covers random places in the All white kitchen.

"_____, there's something about you. Something dangerous and scary."

Umbrella realises that she's only about 8 in this memory.

"Something that Mr. Korse and BL are going to help you with."

"Am I gonna die, mommy?"

"Of course, not. You just have to go with the special people for a little while."

There's a pounding knock on the door.

"There they are."

Her mother gets up and opens the door.

"______?" Korse calls, in an almost happy voice.

It's like chunks of her mind are gone. Why can't she remember her own name?!?!

"C'mon, honey. You need to come with us."

She takes Korse's hand and looks up at her mom.

"Bye, mom. Will you come see me?"

"No, sweetheart. I'm sorry. I love you."

"I love you too."

Korse marches out, with her small hand in his. He talks quietly into a communicator.

"Disable watch, M-O-M #2931."

This is new. The memory always stopped with her leaving the house.

"C'mon, _______. You're going to help us."

A strangled whimper leaves her lips. A hand slaps over her mouth and her eyes widen fearfully in the dimness of the small bunker-type area.

The metal door above them has a few holes, so they can hear the Dracs walking around and talking.

Fun keeps his hand over her lips, and keeps his dark eyes on the area where the Dracs are walking.

The rest of the group is pushed together on the wall across from them.

Ghoul's long, dark hair is brushing her face as he leans toward her ear.

"Can I move my hand and you stay quiet?"

She nods, and He slowly moves his hand from her mouth.

The Draculoids above them, move off. They wait for what seems like hours, in complete silence.

After a while, Party climbs up and grabs his blaster, quickly jerking the door above him open.

Nothing.

"Clear." he says, climbing out.

The rest follow in suit, Umbrella going last.

Her make-shift portable radio, makes her jump with the sudden transmission.

"-cleared Zone's 6 to 4. You Crash Queens in 3, 2, and 1 keep your eyes in your head and your fingers on the trigger.

We haven't had any ghosting so far, and I don't want to start now.

Keep running.

Look Alive, Sandstorm. Your demons are prowling purgatory."

Umbrella's stomach drops, as does her facade, but only for a second.

If they want hell, she'll give it to them on a silver platter.

Triple update because I won't be updating anything today. Day trip.
Anyways, I love you guys!! Thnks fr th rds.