and if they get me, take this spike to my heart

Party lays in the bed, listening to the rhythmic beating of his own heart. His eyes are closed, and he's still holding onto Umbrella's pillow.

The door creaks open, and closes softly.

Party's eyes open for a second and sees the star-less sky out his window, indicating its much too late for anyone, other then patrols, to be up.

His eyes flutter closed again as Umbrella climbs into the bed. She gently pries the pillow from his arms and places it on the bed.

He retaliates by wrapping his arms around her instead.

"Party.." She utters, running her hand over his collar-bones.

He ducks his head down and sighs against her ear.

¬¬¬¬

"He should be fine by tomorrow."

Kobra nods in relief, as he and Jet search through the supplies. They're going out on a run and need to check the stocks.

That means Umbrella will be left with Fun Ghoul, and a sick Party Poison.

Kobra writes something down, and slings a bag over his shoulder.

"You'll be okay here?" he asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Does Kobra Kid not trust me?"

"It's Party and Ghoul I don't trust."

Umbrella nods in agreement as Jet Star comes out of the back.

"We need to get going we wanna get to 3 before night, on our way back."

They climb into the Trans-Am, and drive off. Umbrella sits in a booth, letting the sun warm her face.

"You're beautiful."

"And you're annoying." She states, pushing Ghoul's face from her neck.

"You love it." he nibbles at ear.

She sighs in contentment, and threads her fingers in his hair.

A crash comes from the back, making the two pull away from each other. Fun's hand slips out from under her shirt as she stands.

"Party?"

He leans against the wall, trying to stand.

"Hey, hey. The medicine hasn't worn off yet."

"Sun." he mutters, reaching for the door.

"Ugh. Fine."

She leads him to the front of the diner and sits him in a booth. The sun slants over his open eyes, making them look a vibrant green.

His hands brush stray red hairs from his face.

Umbrella picks up his hand and presses her lips to his knuckles.

"Be careful, Party."

He watches her walk away, his lips pressing together.

¬¬¬¬

Fun messes around with the motorcycles in the garage, as the sun begins It's descent.

"Ghouuuuuul."

"Vampiiiirrreee."

"You need to come in."

He stands up, pushing his hair back. His shirtless torso is covered in ink. Umbrella runs her eyes over it as he smirks.

"Like the view, Princess?"

She pulls him toward her, by his belt loops and presses her lips hungrily on his.

His hands press to the bare small of her back, just above the hem of her pants.

"Nu-huh." she pushes his arms away, "Now c'mon. You need food and water."

He huffs in annoyance and pulls his shirt on before following her.

¬¬¬¬

Party sits in bed, shivering. Umbrella's arms are wrapped around his torso, twisting his hair around.

"Party, you have to calm down."

"Sing to me." He whispers, lips trembling against her neck.

"I don't..ugh...

Hand in mine, into your ice-y blues,

And then I say to you, we could take the highway,

With this trunk of ammunition too, I'd end my days with you in a hail of bullets...."

Ooooh. This chapter.