Chapter 24

''...Come again?'' Miku spluttered. Len simply smiled back, a lazy grin on his face. His blue eyes beckoned her over, heavy-lidded and sensuous.

''Come here, at least,'' he leant his head back, staring up at the ceiling again. Suspiciously, warily, Miku walked over to her bed.

''Now, I want you to use the scarves to tie me to your bed.'' He pushed himself up, expression serious, and Miku stared at him.

''Are you insane?'' she asked bluntly. He smirked and shook his head. Unexpectedly, his hand shot out, grabbing her wrist, and he pulled her onto his lap. She gasped, but didn't struggle.

''I remember...that,'' he whispered. Miku tensed. ''I can't pretend to know how you felt, but I can guess. Helpless. Weak. Defenceless. Things that people don't like to feel.'' His voice brushed against her ear like a velvet caress.

''What are you trying to drive at?'' she asked, still not struggling. She didn't think he was about to do anything she wouldn't like.

''Well...'' His fingers brushed lightly against her cheek. ''Let's say it's my way of making up to you. I'll be at your mercy, and you can do whatever you want to me afterwards.''

''Anything?'' Miku narrowed her eyes, intrigued by his preposition. ''Even strip you, tie you up and post your naked pictures on the internet?''

''If you can bear letting other girls ogle at me, then yes, you can,'' he turned her head to face him, his full lips tilting up into a smirk. ''Though of course, I'd prefer if you didn't do that.''

Miku rose from his lap and pushed him down onto her mattress. He went down without resistance, just watching her lazily. She took the scarves and bound them tight around his wrists so that he couldn't wriggle free, and the whole time he just stared at her, hunger in his eyes.

Miku straightened, stretching. ''All right, you can stay here until I decide of something suitably embarrassing for you.'' She turned to leave.

''One little kiss won't hurt, won't it?'' he sounded wounded. ''I'm sacrificing my dignity here. You're the only one I ever did this for, you know. Doesn't that deserve something?''

''It serves you right. It's called just rewards, Len. You reap what you sow.''

He pleaded with her using those heart-melting, puppy-dog eyes, and Miku sighed. Well, it's true...one little kiss won't hurt.

She went back to him. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she leant down and gently, she pressed her lips to his. Len moaned as their lips meshed together, and Miku felt her eyes close. His lips tasted of his usual spicy cinnamon, a taste she adored.

She pulled away, and he hissed, obviously displeased. ''More,'' he rasped, his blue eyes narrowing at her, and she tutted at him.

''Aren't you greedy?'' she smiled down at him. Len hissed again, and she ran her fingers down his cheek. Moving from his face, she let her hands slide down, under his shirt, and he shivered at her touch.

''I thought you were going to leave me bound here,'' he murmured, his blonde hair falling over his blue eyes. Miku brushed his hair away from those cerulean eyes.

''Maybe I changed my mind,'' she shrugged. ''Or I could always just walk away. You can't stop me, can you? You're helpless now, after all.''

''No, stay,'' he bit his lower lip, and Miku smiled. She was sure that was a habit he had picked up from her, and she felt rather...pleased about it. For some reason.

''Because you asked me so nicely, then I'll stay,'' she teased. When had she become so...bad? It had to be Len's influence.

''Is this some form of revenge?''