Chapter 15

Hi all! Thanks for reading my fic! I'd just like to warn everyone that this happens to be a lemon scene and the reason I dragged so long before writing this is, well...I'VE NEVER WRITTEN A LEMON SCENE BEFORE AND THIS IS JUST AWKWARD. I CAN'T BELIEVE I WROTE ALL THIS. Okay please don't read it unless you're a hundred or something, thanks:)

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

''You're beautiful,'' he said quietly, his fingers trailing over her naked body. Miku bit her lower lip, still unsure if she had made the right choice. But Len...she had wanted Len, too.

He had quickly removed his clothes so that he was in the same naked state as she was, and she flushed, feeling faintly embarrassed about seeing someone else without clothes on. All this was so new to her, though to Len it probably wasn't anything.

After all, he was notorious throughout their school for his sexual appetites. He saw her hesitation again, and he ran his fingers through her long teal hair. ''You're nervous, aren't you?'' he asked. ''Don't be.''

Len wasn't sure how to go about doing this. He had never had sex with a virgin before, especially not one as innocent as Miku, and he didn't know how to do anything without frightening her.

But he did know that if he didn't get her ready for him, she would hurt when he finally claimed her as his. With that in mind, Len leant down to nuzzle her neck, running his tongue from her chin to her small breasts.

Miku cried out, her fingers sinking into his shoulders, and he smirked. She liked it. And he...he liked her breasts. They were small, but they were perfect, firm and high with pretty mauve tips. Lightly, he let his tongue flick out against the tip of her right breast, and she hissed, her fingers sinking even deeper into his skin.

For once, Len didn't mind that he was going to bear marks later. In fact, he liked that she would be marking him as hers.

Miku didn't know what was going on, but she knew that she enjoyed it. Whatever he was doing to her. He made her feel like jelly, like her bones had completely liquefied, and she liked it.

His warm tongue moved from her breast down her body, to her navel, and then slowly, slowly, further down, until Miku was trembling, just waiting for something to happen. Something. Anything. Len had complete control over her then - she just didn't want the pleasure to stop.

He raised his head, staring straight at her, and she bit her lip to hold back a whimper. She ached, ached for him so bad. ''Len, don't stop,'' she pleaded. ''Please don't stop.''

Something almost like surprise flickered across his face, then heeding her pleas his tongue continued the trail it had started, until it reached that most private part of her, the part that, even through her daze of pleasure, she still felt painfully shy about.

But when his tongue brushed lightly, teasingly against her there, she forgot all her shyness, all her uncertainties as she keened. Oh God, that felt good. ''Again,'' she whispered, almost not daring to say the word out loud.

So he did it again, and this time she arched against his tongue. A strange, foreign need began to build within her, a need that she had never felt before. A yearning to feel Len, to know him and his body thoroughly.

What's this feeling? Is it lust?

Len was surprised at how quickly she had gotten wet for him. A faint glimmer of hope went through him - did she still like him, even though she was Gakupo's girlfriend?

He didn't know why the thought made him feel...happy. Pleased, even. Why am I feeling pleased? I shouldn't even be doing this.

He wanted to laugh bitterly. Of course, it'd be just my luck to desire someone already taken.