Chapter 3. "Rings"

Cam's POV

The woman of my dreams. Well, girl. She's still only 17. Is she a virgin? I don't think so. I don't even know. But she's so amazing. I had dreams about all of this happening before. But I could never put a name or a face to the love of my life. And now I don't have to dream anymore. She's mine. She's going to be mine forever. She's going to marry me. I couldn't stop smiling. "Why did you do that?" She clung to my arm as we walked down the street.

"He deserved it. I'm never going to let anyone hurt you." I said surely. She held on tighter. The dripping sensation in my knuckles was probably my blood pouring out beneath my skin from punching Danny, but his face hurt more. He didn't even hurt me, she muttered.

"Are we gonna get rings and everything?" Naomi changed the subject.

"Of course. We can go pick them out tomorrow if you'd like. And can we set the date? I was thinking Saturday."

"W- Cameron that's two days from now."

"And?" Does she think this is moving too fast? I just wanna marry her. I just want to start our life together as soon as possible. I just want her to be my wife and I wanna start our forever together. She had to stand on her toes to kiss my cheek.

"Get in the bloody fucking RV!" James screamed at us from the drivers seat as he pulled up beside us. I took Naomi's hand again and pulled her with me into the RV. We got in our bunk, ignoring everyone else, and I pulled her close.

"Nomes?"

"Yeah?" She smiled up at me. "What ever it is yes."

"You don't even know what I was going to ask."

"I don't care." I went right for it and kissed her, moving myself on top of her. She kissed me back softly and I started to grind against her.

"I want you." I mumbled into her ear, already breathing heavily. I was never great at initiating or seducing anyone in any way, but I figured it we were getting married I may as well do my best. She bit her lip as I started sliding my hand into her jeans. She grabbed my wrist.

"W- What were you going to ask?"

"I was gonna ask if you're a virgin." I laughed slightly.

"Oh." She muttered.

"Well, are you?" She bit her lip and nodded yes. "Oh. Okay." I moved off of her and lied on my stomach beside her. "That's cool."

"I mean, I've done other stuff. Just not- is that weird?"

"No, you're only 17." I looked at her.

"W- how old are you again?"

"20." It's not weird. Does she think it's weird? I only just turned twenty. It's basically a two year difference. Three legally. And it's not illegal. It's just love. I kissed her again. When neither of us pulled away she tangled one of her hands in my hair and put the other one on the back of my neck.

"You know," She started. "just because I haven't before...doesn't mean I don't want to."

"You would lose your virginity to some band guy that you met three days ago, that basically kidnapped you?"

"Well Cam it's not really kidnapping if I wanted to go. And I like to think of it as losing my virginity to someone I love more than I've ever loved anyone or anything in my entire life." I smiled at her words and kissed her again.

Naomi's POV

"Why are you both so fuucking loud?" Sam whined as Cameron and I stumbled out of his bunk in the morning.