Chapter 9. "Milwaukee WI"

If no one liked me, it wouldn't be hard to make them hate me. If I was annoying and childish and a crybaby distraction, making them hate me would be easier than making them like me again, I thought. I decided to have fun with it - tease everyone and fuck around and fuck shit up. As soon as I woke up I got out of the bunk and dressed in a pair of high waist black jean shorts, so short you could see half my ass out the bottom, and a black tank top tucked in. I did my makeup and drank half a bottle of whiskey all before anyone woke up - it still burned my throat but because no one was looking I could make all the faces and take as many breaks as I had to. The few moments I had a day where I didn't have to try to be cooler for someone else were the most peaceful. I started playing loud music, and smoking weed, and dancing around. I really hadn't made a plan, but I didn't need one. I was good at making things up on the spot. "What are you doing so early, eh?" James walked into the back room in his sweatpants, rubbing his eyes like I'd woken him up. He laughed slightly when he saw what I was doing.

"Having fun. What are you doing?" I started shaking my hips in a circle and took another drag from the joint in my hand.

"Having fun now." He took the joint from my hand and put some metal music on my phone, playing loud from my speaker. He danced around with me for a little and for the first time I could remember I had fun with James when no one else was around.

Danny's POV

I could hear Naomi's every movement as she got ready, at 6am. I didn't get a second of sleep all night because my nose was in fact broken and wouldn't stop bleeding, and my thoughts wouldn't shut the fuck up. And if there was a party to be had, even at 6am, I was gonna be there. Where is she going? When she rolled out of bed I heard her grab clothes, and go into the bathroom and change. When I didn't hear anything I assumed she was doing her hair and makeup. She came out and grabbed something from the fridge, and I could hear her constantly swallowing. Then she walked to the back room, and I smelled weed, and heard music, and heard her dancing around. And saw her dancing around. There was a tiny hole in my bunk that lead to the other side of the wall. Just big enough to see through. I watched her jump around and smoke and shake her ass. Circles and up and down and every direction. I decided then I wasn't getting out of bed for a while. But apparently James had a different idea. He walked in and put on different music and they both started dancing. She was still shaking her ass, but less so, and not in my direction anymore. Oh well. I got out of bed and ate some day old McDonald's from the fridge, before finishing the bottle of whiskey Nomes had started.

"What the hell are they doing?" Ben walked out of the bunk hall and grabbed a beer from the fridge. "I haven't been awake this early since I was fucking born."

"Baby Nomes is beating us, she's already drunk and high. Get a beer in ya. She was dancing around shaking her ass in the back room. Then James walked in and they're still dancing but her ass isn't shaking anymore. Damn." I sighed.

"Naomi. Is drunk this early?" I nodded. "And why?"

"You tell me." Cameron woke up and leaned against the counter with a beer in his hand. She laughed loudly from the back room and he went to go investigate. I followed closely behind, hoping to catch another glimpse of her ass in those tiny shorts. I wanted nothing more in the world, than to fuck her. Her tight little ass and perfect tits and body. Fuck. "What are you doing baby?" Cam laughed slightly when he saw Naomi and James dancing.

"Having fun! Come have fun." She took his hand and pulled him in the room. She handed him the bottle of vodka she was drinking from. He chuckled and shook his head slightly, before taking a few sips. "Dance with me."

"So you're not gonna yell at James?" I said, crossing my arms and leaning on the door frame.

"Why would I?" Cameron looked at me.