Chapter 4. "NHW + CJL 4EVA"

Though the RV was hot and you couldn't help but sweat with every breath, I still wrapped my entire body around Cameron when we slept. We both woke up a little bit damp every morning. "Good morning beautiful."

"Good morning my love." I kissed his nose. No matter what position we slept we were still comfortable. Our bodies just fit into each other. And no matter how much more I found out about him it only made me love him more. Maybe that part just fit to. He kissed my forehead, and then my eyelids, and then the bridge of my nose, and the tip of my nose, and then my lips. It hadn't crossed my mind that the severity of our feelings for each other could have been a honeymoon phase, because I never imagined that I could be around Cameron and not feel so blissful.

"All mine." He reached over my back and grabbed a handful of my ass - not much of a feat because I had a small ass and he had big hands. "All mine."

"Come on, get up it's noon." Danny ripped open the curtain of the bunk, exposing my nearly naked body to everyone still in their bunks.

"Oh my god!" I screamed, pulling the curtain back.

"Don't sleep naked."

"Don't fucking do that." He just laughed and walked away.

"I'm gonna fucking kill him." Cameron muttered. I held up my ring finger and looked at the giant diamond on its silver band. I watched it sparkle in the sliver of sunlight shining in through the small crack in the dusty curtains. The camper was impossible to keep clean, and I tried for the first few days, but it didn't feel worth it when there was a new mess every few minutes.

"I love it." I smirked to myself.

"What? Danny seeing your-"

"The ring, Cam. I mean the ring."

"Today's the day- wait. What time did Danny sat it was?" Both of our eyes went wide as we put on underwear and scrambled out of bed. "Why didn't anyone wake us up?" Cameron screamed as he tore clothes out of his bag.

"I did." Danny sighed obviously from his perch. Brandi rushed in.

"Thank god you're awake. I'm helping you or we aren't getting anywhere in time. Get out." She looked to Cameron and Danny. Cameron grabbed what he needed and left, but Danny didn't move. "Danny get the fuck out." Brandi repeated.

"Why? This is my bunk." I walked over and closed the curtain abruptly before Brandi sent me to go wash my face and freshen up. I wrapped Brandi's robe around myself before running into the bathroom. I washed my face in the freezing cold tap water with hand soap, and used a wet wipe to freshen up every other part of my body that needed it. There was no time to go into the venue and have a shower. I looked in the mirror. It will have to do. I rewrapped the robe around myself and went back into the bunk room. Danny had left.

"Oh my god put this on." I changed into the lingerie her and I had picked out the day before, and she did my hair and makeup fast. The dress was something we had picked out at the thrift store the day Cameron and I got the rings. We tried a few places before deciding on the only thing that fit me properly. It had a high neck and cap sleeves, and a seam just around my waist. When I pictured what I wanted my wedding dress to look like before, it was huge and puffy and tailored and expensive. Though my options didn't allow something like that, I was happy with a dress that hung flat to my body and at least fit me well. I slipped into the little white heels we bought, and a car honked from behind the RV. "Fucking hell the car is here. Go with Myca and Sam. I'll pack your overnight bag."

"You're a dream Brandi!" We made the boys wait in the venue so they didn't see me in my dress until it was time - if I couldn't have the fairytale wedding I wanted, I was going to cling to whatever tradition I could. I thought maybe when we had more money and more time we could do it all again, nicer. We had hired a car to pick us up from the venue and take us to the church, while the boys would drive in the RV. No one in attendance was religious but getting married in a church seemed like the right thing to do. The plan was to have the ceremony, and then do some pictures in the garden behind the church, and then everyone goes out for McDonald's, and Cam and I go back to a hotel room for the night to be alone. We skyped his parents to introduce me and tell them, and they said we were crazy kids and have fun, and that was it. The small but generous amount of money they sent was the only way we could afford a car and a photographer.