Ch.17 Wolves

(One month later)
I wander over to the river, I lap up water. The sun had only just risen everyone's now rising I was still full from last night I return to my pups their playing including Grey he's really warming up to them and everyone else. I sit down.
"Let's practice your fighting" I bark
Rose and Grey look keen
"Grey practice attack on Rose and Rose practice defence on Grey, and Mist practice attack on Thistle and Thistle practice defence on Mist, don't hurt each other"I order
Grey and Mist immediately try pounce on their partner witch dodge the attack. A frightened howell comes from two Boarder watch dogs. I take my pups to the den then see what's the problem.
"Mother.. What's happening?" Mist whines
Six large wolves came from the forest all of my pack are at the scene except the pups(not including Shadow and Flower)
"We are here for what you have" one of the wolves howell
"Were not in your pack anymore father" Silver snarls
"We will leave with you and we will fight for you to return" the wolf snaps back
"Please Alpha, Beta don't let them take us!" Gold begs
Grey appears from around the corner of the cave. Looked scared half to death
"They... They were that ones that killed my family" he whines
"Battle positions!" I cry
The pups scramble to the middle and we make three rings around them strongest on the outside and weakest on the inside. I snarl at a wolf
"Bring it"
They pounce already I'm turnt upside down by one Flower(The Mastiff) viscously bites it flank it turns its head around exposing its neck. I hock my jaw around it then I falls down I release my grip then fly after another already four body's lye on the ground I didn't dare to seek the identity. Tackle had a wolf on his flank it bite the wolves side. The wolf flys at me only to be taken down mid ear by Dig. The circle was fading and dispatching. A smaller body lyles on the ground I didn't dare look closer at the dead body me Spot, Silver, Flower(the mastiff) and Fang surround the pups only two of the intruders stand. me and Spot charge at one leaving  Silver Flower and Fang to go after the other. As I charge I pass a dead body the dog who lays their was my best friend. my Alpha. I pounce the wolves throat but get head butted to the side I was nocked out. Cold.

OoOOoooOo! Cliff hanger! And sorry for the short chapter. Read my future book Ravens Tale#2.
Who survived the ambush? Will Raven wake up? Read Ravens Tale#2 to find out!

-Kita the Author