Darkness

Chara packed the few items she owned. Which were, a locket, a stuffed cat, and a few books. The locket had a picture of her, a human boy who looked very similar to her, and a monster who looked very similar to Asriel. The monster looked about ten, while her and the human boy looked barley one. She didn't remember either of the people in the picture.
Stop thinking about him. You should think about all the fun we had slaughtering the science clan when they put me in you. They wanted to create a creature that was neither human or monster. Human don't have any magic and monster wouldn't fall down. Well they succeeded they created a demon. They created me.
     SHUT UP DARKNESS!
I don't think I will.*annoying laughter*
     You claim to be a demon when your laugh isn't evil but annoying. With that logic -wait what did you mean when you said "Stop thinking about him"?
Oh Chara, when they put me inside you you still remembered.
     Remembered what!?
I'm not going to tell you if you're going to be rude.
     I'm sorry. Will you please tell me who "him" is?
I don't think I will. After all, where would the fun be in that?
     Darkness I swear I will hurt the both of us if you don't tell me.
But you won't. Because while hurting yourself might hurt me. It'll also hurt Asriel and Frisk.
     She can always see through my lies and, she makes sure I never forget. I want to forget that I'm responsible for the disappearance of the science clan! I want to forget that there's a demon inside me! I want to forget I was the one the science clan experimented on! I want to forget that this all happened because I ran away from home! I WANT TO FORGET THAT MY PARENTS TRYED TO GIVE MY BROTHER AWAY! Wait, what. Suddenly memories were flooding back. I remember my brother. Well both both of them. The first monster who fell down, Goriel, was my adoptive brother. But, I also had a twin. I couldn't remember much about him not even his name. I-
I TOLD YOU TO STOP THINKING ABOUT GORIEL!
     You don't want me to remember, why?
I don't care if you remember I just don't like him.
      No, you don't like anyone. Besides, I can feel what you're feeling. And you're scared.
Scared? Are you stupid? I'm a demon why would I be scared?
     I don't know-
     "Oh, hi Chara. How long have you been out here?" Asriel asked me.
     "Not long, what are you doing?" I asked Asriel.
     "Frisk told me to feed the chickens and water the garden." Asriel was already doing the first of the two, "Actually, if you want you can join us for breakfast. I'm sure Frisk wouldn't mind.
I dare you to tell him the truth. "Yeah, I'm a demon so I don't need to eat. Thanks for the offer though.
     You're right I don't need to eat but, that doesn't mean I can't.
"Yeah, sure. What's she making any way?" I ask curiously.
     "She's making chocolate crapes. Her cooking is the best!" Asriel had me at chocolate. He finished feeding the chickens, and grabbed my hand. We then, ran towards the house.
     Frisk was humming while cooking. She had heard talking coming from outside. I guess Chara's going to eat with us. It's a good thing I made chocolate crapes.
     "Frisk, Chara's going to be eating with us is that okay?" Asriel asked. He's so silly, does he really think I'm going to say no to both of my soulmates?
     "Sure, make yourself at home Chara." I say.
     I continue cooking. I can hear the two of them talking as I cook.
     Asriel wasn't kidding, I've never tasted anything as good as this. This is how it played out when I first tasted it.
     I took a bite.
This is which craft! Frisk must be a must be a witch. Food can't taste this good!
     "Oh my god. You weren't kidding Asriel! Frisk thank you! I have never tasted anything this good." I exclaimed.
Frisk giggled, "Sure its no bother besides, it's worth it to see that smile on your face." Frisk flirted.
My face went so red. "Th-thanks." I couldn't believe she wasn't shy or anything. I continued eating the delicious crapes.
At the time I was too shocked to realize it. But, Darkness agreed with me! She never agrees with me! But Darkness confuses me. She says she's going to make one of our soulmates miserable, then makes out with the other!
You know I can hear you.
Yeah, but I don't really care.
I don't love them.
     Then why did you make out with her?
Because I could.
     Darkness you know you can't lie to me.
Shut up!
     "Are you two ready?" Asriel was really excited.
     "Yep!" Frisk swung her backpack on.
     "Yes!" I hoped against hope that we would make it out all right.
One of you will die along the way.
     Shut up Darkness!
I'm not just saying this to scare you that's what my gut's telling me.
     Whatever.
     "Well then, let's go!" Asriel ran ahead, while me and Frisk walked calmly behind him. When he got closer he reached out his hands to open the door with out stopping. Then he face planted into the door. His plan didn't work.
     "Asriel are you alright?" Frisk asked concerned.
     "I'm good." He said, stepping away from the door. Frisk ran to him to make sure he was alright. Seeing that he was unharmed she sighed.
     She then turned to the door and started saying some words that sounded like they were in a different language. She was also moving her arms around weirdly. I could tell she was casting a spell. It took her a few minutes. When I reached the door, it was glowing. Frisk finally finished the spell.
     "C'mon guys the door is heavy." Frisk said when she tried to push it open. Me and Asriel helped her push it open.