Goriel and Chara have returned

Frisk's POV
I linked all our minds so we could decide.
(A/N: underlined text is Asriel italic text is Chara bold is Goriel and normal is Frisk)
Who's going to tell him?
Me and Frisk don't even know him.
I'm not blood related to him.
Wow. I guess I'm doing it then.
I unlinked our minds.
"Well,..." Chara explained everything.
"Wow. Just,...Wow." Chester was shocked.
"I know I can hardly believe it my self." Chara said.
They had the same pink eyes, the same pale skin, and the same chocolate brown hair. Their smiles were also the same. When one smiled it gave you the strength to go on.
"Well what matters is that you're both all right. Thanks for taking care of them." He thanked me and Azzy.
"No problem." Asriel said.
"What's a soulmate for?" I replied.
"Well I should go yell mom and dad. Gorey, Char come with me." He said, then the three of them left.
"Hey, grandma?" I asked.
"What?" She asked.
"I think I figured out how to break the barrier." I told her.
Lilac Hyla's POV
I had just finished some paper work when I hear a knock on our door. Chris had come back from a meeting a few minutes ago.
"Hmm?" I asked the visitor.
"Mom, dad I need to tell you something." At least he hadn't come when we were busy.
"Come in." I said to him.
He walked into our room. I noticed he didn't close the door.
"Well, I guess I better start with this." He said more to himself than us. "Come in guys." He called over his shoulder.
I couldn't believe my eyes. I closed my eyes and they were still there.
Chara and Goriel walked in holding hands and looking nervous.
"Hi mom. Hi dad." Chara said.
I ran over and hugged them. Chris followed close behind. I felt Chester join in as well.
We cried for a while. After a while we all separated. Then they told us what happened.
"Well, we have to tell everyone you're back." Chris said.
"First you have to tell Frisk's dad not to attack Azzy or Gorey." Chara said.
"Of course." I agreed.
"Go get Frisk and Asriel. We need to thank them." Chris said.
"Kay." Chara ran off.
"Well now that she's gone aren't you going to tell him?" Chris got right to the point.
"Dad, not now." Chester was blushing.
"Chess, tell him." I insisted.
"Tell me what?" Goriel asked.
Chester sighed and turned around. He rolled up his left pant leg, revealing the name "Goriel Dreemurr".
"Uh...?" Goriel muttered. "I'm not sure how I feel about anything right now. I mean my soul is finally properly formed. And I just got my body back. And realized I didn't kill a bunch of people. I'm just trying to deal with everything that just happened. I'll think about this later." He admitted.
"See!" Our son hissed at us.
Chara, Asriel, and Frisk walked in at that moment.
"Thank you for saving our children." Chris said.
"No prob." Frisk's smile was heart warming.
"What kind of little brother would I be if I let him die?" Asriel asked.
"Now it has come to my attention that you are Chara's soulmates." Chris began. I sighed and mouthed the word "sorry" to them.
"Which I am totally fine with." He ended.
"Wait, what?" Chris had always been stubborn when it came to any of our children. Now here he was, all cool about it.
"Did you think I was going to deny her happiness?" He asked.
"No." He looked at me. "Okay yes." I admitted.
Chara, Chester, Asriel, Goriel, and Frisk started laughing.
"Excuse me, your majestys?" Frisk asked politely.
"Yes?" I answered with a warm smile.
"Me and grandma figured out how to break the barrier." She said.
"I'll send for her." Chester said walking to the door.
~time skip brought to you by SarahNewman8~
Chester's POV
We were all standing at the barrier. Mom, dad, sis, bro, Frisk, Vex, Asriel, and Jacklin. Frisk, Vex, Jacklin, bro, and Asriel were going to do something. I was just happily sitting with my sister leaning against me.
"Don't ever leave me again." I told her.
"I won't." She assured me, kissing my forehead.
They were going to use half of the magic of Asriel's soul and half the magic of Goriel's soul. Then they were going to use the magic of the monster souls captain Vex had to break the barrier.
I just sat and watched it all happen. It was very bright, I had to close my eyes.
The barrier was gone. Vex, Asriel, and Goriel were all exhausted. Frisk cast a spell to restore their energy.
We were all free.

Or were we?
A/N: don't worry it's not over yet. stay weird my children