Chapter 14

Toxic Kitten's POV.

The torturing began today.

Poison tried his best to convince Cho otherwise. And he tried to convince her to let me go.

But for some odd reason, the cold hearted bitch believes I should be punished for being a criminal.

If anything she should be punished.

Guards escorted me out of my cell and walked me down to the room where I would be "put to the test".

As I walk, each hall looks the same. I would definitely get lost if I tried to escape.... but luckily Poison knows where he is going.

------------------------------------

Last night he and I went to a room where they keep the items of the killjoys that were captured and turned into dracs.

We kept rummaging around because our goal is to look for a radio so we can send in the transmission the doctor.

"There has to be some thing here that we can use to contact the other killjoys." Party poison said as he rummaged through a pile of junk.

"Don't you think that they'll have something in for the contract if it's been used "I say

"I don't think so." Jetstar says, "even if they do I can check and I can take it out of the rent because we have to find a way to get out of here and to have the other killjoys come."

I will go over to the other side of the room or party poison is and then I tripped over something hard. I fell with a thud.

"Are you okay?" Poison said as he walked near me.

"I'm fine. " I say as he helps me up.

"Wait a minute. " he mumbles as he heads towards the object I tripped over.

I put my hands on my hips and saw him uncover it.

"A RADIO!" I yell with excitement.

Jet Star begins to check it out to see if bLi did any modifications to it at all.

"Hmm. They didn't do anything at all. " he said.

"That's weird. Are you sure?" Poison asked.

"Positive. " Jet says with a nod.

"Alright. Let's get this transmission done before anyone finds out we are gone. " I say

"So. They are going to pick you up outside the gates. You tell them the big plan. Bring an army. We will be preparing too. " Poison says.

"I don't see why you guys can't come we can bust you out of here. Please come to me "

"toxic, I can't come with you I need to stay here I need to keep my part of the deal "

"what do you think you want you keep yours!? "

"Because.... They will definitely hurt you if I go now. You can come back and get me. " he says as he puts a hand on my cheek.

I nod and start the transmission.

----------------------------------------

And here I am a day later, being tortured.

Part of me was scared that Cho had found out about party poison sneak me out to make a radio transmission to the other children.

But that's impossible because Ghoul was in The camera making sure that we are all good and chat with us too I'm pretty sure that cobra kid would help too.