Chapter 20

Party Poison POV:

I lay down in bed holding the cold cloth to my throbbing eye.

That punk sure knows how to punch.

How dare he blame me for what happened. He doesn't even know anything. He is just a stupid teenager.

I hear the door creak open and I quickly sit up, causing my head to spin.

It was Val.

"I'm gonna be leaving now. I hope she leaves you, you cocky piece of shit. " he said with gritted teeth.

I chuckle and put my hands behind my bed as I lay down.

"Nah. I'm too good in bed for her to leave me. She would never. " I say, trying to make him mad.

"Yeah right, I bet you she pretends she likes it. Stupid ass. " he says, every word sounding angrier by the second.

"Yeah, well that's not what she said a couple hours ago." I say, watching his jaw drop,"You should have been there." I say with the biggest grin on my face.

He clenches his jaw and steps towards me,"What are you gonna do Val?" I question as I stand up," You gonna try fight me again? You are just pissed off because you have been trying for almost a year to get in her pants and it only took me a couple of months. So go on, try to fight me you jealous, little boy, because we both know I can whoop your ass again. "

He doesn't flinch, he stands in the same spot with his fist clenched.

"You know there is more reason behind it all. " he says.

He exhales a deep breath, then leaves the room.

I sigh and lay on the bed.

Piss Val Velocity off, check.

God, I hate that kid.

A few moments later I hear Val shouting things.

I decide to ignore it, he is just having a tantrum. He won't do anything.

"I hope you die in the fight. " I hear him yell at someone, then a door slammed shut.

I get up and walk out of the room as soon as I heard those words. How dare he speak to anyone like that.

When I enter the room I see Kobra hugging Toxic and the others all in shock.

"That prick just told your girlfriend to die in a fight. "

I feel my temper rise, I felt as if smoke was going to blow out of my ears.

"Did he touch her?" I say with gritted teeth.

"No. Just said messed up stuff. Hopefully a drac ghost him. " Curly Fry continued.

"We shouldn't wish death among any other killjoys. He will come back. He is just angry. " Dr. Deathdefying said.

"THAT DOESN'T GIVE HIM A RIGHT TO YELL AT HER LIKE THAT?" I yell, filled with anger as I threw my hands up into the air.

I feel a small pair of hands on my shoulder.

I look over and see her big blue eyes and small smile,"He's gone now. It doesn't matter. And Dr. D.... I really don't think he is coming back. It may be for the better. " She said as she scanned the room.

"Well, I still think he is a cunt. " Curly Fry said as she took a swig of beer.

Squinted Noodle chuckles at her words as the rest of us do.

Toxic wraps her arms around my torso and nuzzles her head into my chest. I look down In Surprise and wrap my arms around her, embracing her warmth.