thirteen

As I pull up to park my car, I notice the boys having a go at Vik, who was in goal.

Sarah dashes out of the car and heads towards the boys. I giggle to myself before following her.

"Sarah, you bitch, you abandoned me!" I yell as I race after her. I stop short once I see a certain pair of blue eyes land on me. I gulp up some air, the body that belonged to the eyes completely taking my breath away.

"You alright?" Tobi chuckles as I bend over to catch my breath.

"Yeah, I'm just out of shape," I reply with a light giggle, standing straight once again. The blue eyes are still trained on me, obviously amused by my look.

"What's with the camera?" he asks, pointing to the vlog camera in my hand.

"I've started a channel," I reply, smiling as he had just talked to me. His eyes widen in surprise before he congratulates me.

"Maybe I can feature in a video," he winks, turning back around. What's gotten into you? I thought, sort of glaring at his back.

"You alright, mate?" JJ asks Simon.

"Yeah," he replies as if it was obvious that he was.

"So, what's the name of your channel?" Ethan asks.

"SageyBaby, just like my other social medias," I shrug.

"Ohh, nice," he replies with a smile.

"Simon, have you got a-" JJ stutters.

"Shut up, Jide!" he scolds through gritted teeth. "Shouldn't be looking there anyways."

"I can't help it, it's right there!" JJ proclaims, gesturing towards an area below Simon's stomach.

"Shut the fuck up!" he yells in a whisper once again, JJ finally getting the message.

"You good, Minter?" I heard a girl voice ask from behind me. I turn around, my eyebrows knitted together.

"Excuse me, who are you?" I scoff.

"The name's Ashley," she smirks, shaking my hand that was not presented to her.

"Don't touch me," I say, swiping my hand away from her.

"My my, you seem a little grumpy," she chuckles, pushing past me. I turn around slowly, puffing out steam of jealousy as I see she's all over Simon- wait, jealousy? "Looks like you got something I can get rid of, babe."

I gesture a fake barf, JJ pulling her off of him.

"Why are you here?" he grunts as he sets her down, a ways away from Simon.

"He never called me back after last night and I thought that he just lost his phone as I'm probably the best he's ever-"

"Just stop right there, alright?" I interject, not wanting to hear about Simon's sex life.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Are you another one of his one night stands?" she questions with anger prominent in her tone.

"Actually, no," I smile smugly, knowing where to take this just to piss her off.

"What are you then? His personal blowjob assistant?"

"I guess you could call it that," I shrug. Everyone's jaws drop as they turn to look at me, including Simon. "Most people would call me his girlfriend though."

"No you aren't," she chuckles.

"Oh," I say as I inch towards Simon, placing a hand around his arm as I rest my head on his upper arm, "but I am."