Learning to trust.

(This is the clean version of this one shot, if you want to read the original version you can find it on my deviant art. Nothing is taken away from the story in the clean version, only the sex scenes were removed to keep it clean I guess.

My deviant art is LockHardt, if you are interested in reading the original. Please enjoy the story and part two will be up soon, most likely tomorrow 1/4/17. Also mind any spelling mistakes, I will fix those later.)

-

It started out with curiosity and a small favor.

It was the first time I've ever done this but I wasn't one to waste time. I wasn't going to let this opportunity go either, I was going to savor it.

My phone rang while I was at my locker this morning, and I was planning on ignoring it but that was until I saw who was calling me. Hiccup Haddock, my closest friends' ID popped up on the screen. I admired the cute little picture of him that came up when he called.

I managed to take a picture of him when he first got Toothless, who was a street dog for a while, and the look on the auburns face was priceless. He was so happy when Stoick and I cooked up this master plan to go get the dog that always caught Hiccup's eye from afar, and bring him back to good health.

Hiccup was so happy that day.

I snapped out of my recollection and answered the phone, quite surprised to hear the urgency in my little Hiccup's voice.

"Jack." He whispered into the mic, his voice echoing a bit. He must be in the bathroom. "Hiccup, what's up?" I replied as I stuffed my books in my locker, my phone in between my cheek and my shoulder.

"I-I have a problem..." his voice trailed off. It almost seemed like he was embarrassed and a little lustful. Wait. Why would he be lustful? Maybe I was just hearing things.

"What's going on Hiccup? Where are you?"

"I-In the boys' bathroom, near the n-nurses' office...please c-come here." Hiccup begged, his stuttering making him sound even more desperate. I hummed in thought, closing my locker as I headed in his direction. "Alright, I'm on my way hiccups."

"P-Please be quick...I-I'm not sure how long I c-can wait." He spoke, his voice still a whisper. "I'm coming, I'm coming," I replied, waving my hand for good measure even though he couldn't see it, "you make it sound like you're going to explode."

"Heh...you c-could say that..." he mumbled.

I rolled my eyes and hung up as I reached the bathroom, calling hiccup's name to find out which stall he was hiding in. "Hiccup? Where are you?"

"I-In the last stall." He called back quietly yet his voice was slightly panicked. I approached the last stall, putting my hand on it to open it, thinking he unlocked it for me beforehand but I was surely mistaken. "Jack," he started, seeing my worn sneakers at the open gap at the bottom, "p-please don't think im weird for asking you to help me with this..."

"Hiccups, you asked me to do some pretty weird stuff before. Remember when you dared me to stuff my hand in a dead beehive, and come to find out that there was still some survivors left behind?" I marveled, remembering the time where my hand was covered in bee stings and honey.

"Heh...I-I remember...but you won't hurt your hand t-this time..."

"Alright, well, I'm ready whenever you are." I told him and I stood there waiting by the stall for a minute before it unlocked. I smiled a bit and carefully opened the stall, and I was shocked at what I saw.

Sitting on the lid of the toilet was the flustered auburn, looking up at me with wide green eyes. He was hunched over and covering his lower abdomen with his arms, as if he was about to throw up.