A Kiss - Frostcup short & picture

(Picture done by me~)

Jack walked into his new school for the twentieth time

Jack walked into his new school for the twentieth time. Although he was classified as "old blood" by now, he still felt like he was pretty new to a sea of unfamiliar faces. However, a familiar face emerged from the sea and a warm smile crossed his lips as he made eye contact with Jack.

This familiar face was Hiccup Haddock, an old friend that Jack had to say goodbye to in middle school. They kept in touch though. By text, email, phone call, or face time Jack could always feel like he had a friend where ever he went; even on the other side of the world at one point.

Jack walked up to Hiccup and the tall auburn leaned down, placing his lips to his in a chaste kiss. This wasn't some form of greeting from the foreign countries Jack had lived in some time ago, no, this was something they always wanted to do.

It was back in Jack's freshman year when he would call Hiccup every night on Skype and talk about how scared he was in this place. He was even developing a slight accent, or that's what Hiccup teased him about anyway.

Every night, before Jack had to go to bed and Hiccup had to get out of his, Hiccup put his fingers to his lips and gently placed them to the camera shortly after the action. Jack returned the camera kiss with his fingers, hoping one day he could actually feel how soft Hiccup's lips were.

Today was that day, and every day before this one.

Hiccup pulled away from the small kiss and smiled more at Jack's red face and equally red ears. He pulled Jack into a hug, whispering three words that Jack would reply with four of his own;

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

-

(I know I haven't updated this in FOREVER. To be honest I kinda drifted from frostcup for a few weeks, for reasons I will keep quiet cuz of a certain someone, who, i will point out, i have no hate towards. Anyway, I'm getting back into the swing of things and i thought a picture and a story would be a good way to come back. Also, if you want me to draw a picture for you, feel free to ask. I would love to. Well, that's all for now. I will update more often now. Love you all!~)