Death in New Orleans[✔️]

Marcel and Diego have brought Jackson and Oliver to Thierry's old warehouse at the docks. Jackson and Oliver are each bound to a chair, and both are bruised and bloody from being beaten. Diego is violently punching Oliver in the face] 

"Leave him alone!" I scream as another one of Marcel's guys bites me again, each time taking a little more blood.

"We'll leave them both alone when you tell us what Klaus is up to sweetheart." We'd had a serious discussion in which I'd told him what happened. Suffice to say he slapped me hard across the face when I told him about the twins.

" How the hell should I know what he's up to?" I only knew bits and pieces of Klaus' plan.

"The stones in your duffel bag?" He kneels down in front of Jackson to look him in the eye That's black hyanite. It's pretty rare. I also know enough about witchcraft to recognize the ingredients of a spell." Jackson glares at Marcel angrily. 

"So, Both of you will make me ask again?" Jackson sneers at him Marcel backs away from them and looks at his friend Diego, who grabs a blowtorch and walks over to them. 

"Oh my god, Marcel! Stop please!" It hurts to struggle against the ropes he's bound me with so tightly.

"You wanna know the problem with having three werewolf hostages? You really only need one. He lights the blowtorch, and Oliver and Jackson's eyes widen in alarm.

"You Crescent boys, you think you're a bunch of badasses, but back in '25, I wiped out a whole bloodline of Guerrera werewolves. They were a LOT tougher than you." The closer he holds the blowtorch to Jackson's face, the more scared I become.

"Wait!" I yell. Diego looks over at Marcel, who gestures at him to hold off. 

" You let him go, I'll tell you about the stones, about Klaus, whatever." 

"Alright! Alright. A deal's a deal. But, since Nirvana here is gonna turn into a wolf in about eight hours, D, drop his ass off way out into the bayou." He grabs Jackson by the face smiling at him, whispering something into his ear.

"But I think we'll keep this one as insurance ."

My chair faced Jackson and so our eyes met, while the pained smiles we give each other are somewhat reassuring, our eyes pray that we don't die here.

Klaus and Elijah race up the stairs and find Jackson tied to a chair with a bag over his head. They look across the room and almost flinch at the sight, Reagan sits tied to the chair with her wrists bound behind her back, but blood, cuts, and bruises litter her body

While Klaus attempts to undo Jackson without setting off the explosives under his chair and ask him where Marcel has disappeared to; Elijah easily cuts the ties that bind the mother of his children to her chair and picks her up bridal style despite her whimpers of pain.

 " What about the stones?" Klaus asks trying and failing to locate them

"I don't know. Untie me, I'll help you find them!"

"Sit still! You'll be freed as soon as it's safe." Elijah kneels down to examine the triggers on Jackson's chair, while Klaus looks into another crate, which holds yet another bomb.

"Our focus should be the stones. Considering Jackson's competition for Hayley's affection, I think you'd agree." 

"Disregard my brother. Over the course of the last millennium, his capacity for tact has somewhat diminished." He looks to Jackson who's eyes don't leave Reagan's bloodied form.