Proof of guilt

Dave Franco as Brandon Clairemont/ Mikaelson

My fist collides with his face and does little to help relieve the anger I feel. He'd worn my brothers face and for that alone I was pissed as hell. It wasn't hard to figure out what he was using a spelled bracelet to hide his true face, and it was when it was finally removed that my anger subsided only slightly.

"Well now that's a face I haven't seen in quite some time." He struggles against the chair I'd tied him to gritting his teeth from the pain. I'd doused the ropes in wolfs bane knowing he was a bitch when it came to pain.

"You know this man?" Klaus asks as he leans against a column. Lucien and Rixton, who'd just woken up and changed clothes joined us as did Elijah and Freya who looked uneasy with the situation.

"I do, quite well in fact. You see he was an old friend from my time in Baton Rouge. He was a good man once."

"Exactly which is why you need to let me go! I'm going to be a dead man if Dahlia finds out I've failed." The fear in his eyes and face was so plainly evident it was hard for me to convince myself he was a lying bastard.

"Just because we were friends once doesn't mean a damn thing! Your mother is trying to snatch my kids and I'll take what I can get to take her down." Brandon shakes his head and looks desperately to Freya who tries to look anywhere but his eyes.

"Freya... please you're like a sister to me. You won't know anything about your family without me! I'm aware you don't trust me and have every right not to. I'm only doing what I have to-" A hard slap across his face causes him to spit blood onto the floor. Coughing his rolls his eyes at my behavior, he was my friend and I trusted him. It was hard to believe someone I once trusted with my life and loved, ironically like my brother was working with someone who wanted to take my kids.

"My kids are in danger because of you and your crazy ass mother! What the hell am I supposed to think?! I trusted you like family! Newsflash, this isn't how a family treats each other!" I take a deep shaky breath doing my best not to let tears spill over.

"I'm sorry Amelia but there's nothing I can do! Dahlia is dead set on collecting on her deal! I'm nothing to her but a pawn! I'm dead if she finds out I'm talking to you!" He cuts himself off and curses loudly in pain. The wolfsbane searing into his flesh, Freya looks from him to me looking uncomfortable with his pain.

"Perhaps he might talk if you didn't hurt him with wolfsbane." Freya crosses her arms.

"Yes well my brother my way, so shut up!" I turn from my brother to her sneering. Really I had nothing against her but if she kept getting in my way I would beat her senseless.

"Amelia..." Luc's voice warns from behind me.

"Get out..." I growl, my eyes not leaving Brandon's. Slowly but surely they left the room, and once I was sure they were gone I cut Brandon free. He rubs his arms as they slowly heal, but he remains in his chair looking up at me in confusion.