Ch.5-Flaming Rasengan!

Brandon walked down the road with Hinata. She hadn't spoken much since she saw Naruto. Brandon liked the Hinata that talked. Something wasn't right. Brandon knew it.

"Hinata...what's the matter?" Brandon asked.

Hinata's dress fluttered in the wind. "Brandon...this is hard to say...I like you."

Inside, Brandon's heart did a little dance for joy.

"But...I like Naruto as well...so I just don't know what I want to do." Hinata said.

Brandon's heart sank. "Well, Hinata...I don't expect you to like me in your situation. If your unsure, then it's okay."

Hinata looked at Brandon. "I still want to go on this date, Brandon." She said.

Brandon gulped. "It's a date?!?!" He said. He chuckled, a blush creeping up over his face.

Hinata grabbed Brandon and dragged him toward a resturant. "I think you would like this place." She said.

Brandon and Hinata walked into a nice fancy restaurant. A waiter came to the door. "Table for two?"

"Yes please." Brandon said. They were lead to a table with two chairs. Brandon and Hinata sat down.

Hinata and Brandon talked over various things. Brandon talked about his past, his hobbies, and Hinata talked about her life. Brandon noticed she never lost her smile. That was nice!

Brandon and Hinata had a nice meal, and the walked out of the restaurant. Hinata was laughing at joke Brandon told her.

"Oh Brandon...you're such a character..." She said.

Brandon smiled. "Hey, Hinata?"

Hinata looked at Brandon. "Yes?"

Brandon stared up at the sky. "Do you ever look up at the stars and get lost looking at them? Like, they're so pretty..."

Hinata smiled. "Yes...actually I do that sometimes." She said.

Suddenly a rustle came from Hinata's feet. She jumped out of her wits. She jumped right into Brandon's arms. She clutched Brandon tightly, afraid.

A cat appeared by Brandon's feet. It ran off.

Brandon looked at Hinata. He was holding her in his arms. She was pretty light. She was still clutching Brandon, not letting go of him.

"Are you okay, Hinata? You look like you had a heart attack." Brandon said.

Hinata loosened her grip on Brandon. "Y-yeah. I'm fine." She said. She nestled her face into Brandon's chest. She picked at his scarf. "You're warm..." She said.

Brandon gulped. Hinata was really making him feel queazy. His heart thumped and thumped. His face turned all shades of red. And his body WAS getting warm. So...what was he supposed to do? Not chicken out, obviously.

Brandon looked Hinata in the face. Without thinking, he kissed her. Full on the lips.

Hinata's eyes widened. She was kissing Brandon. A guy she liked. Right now. She lowered her feet to the ground, not breaking free from the kiss yet. She closed her eyes.

Brandon had so much going through his head. Hinata, his mom, Tsunade, Naruto, Sakura. But he mostly swam with thoughts of Hinata. He wrapped his arms around her waist.

Hinata broke the kiss, facing Brandon. "I-I don't know what to say..." She said.

Brandon widened his eyes. What did he just do? He just kissed Hinata.

Brandon ran off toward his house.

"B-Brandon!" Hinata said, watching Brandon go off. She cried. She never told Brandon what she felt in that kiss. Love. Pure love. Something she felt with Brandon.

Brandon ran into his house and slammed the door. He was freaking out. He just told Hinata he wouldn't put her in an uncomfortable position. And he did. He felt horrible.

"Brandon? Is that you?" Tsunade called from the living room.

"Er-yea." Brandon said. He walked into the living room. Tsunade was on the couch, reading some papers.

"How was your date with Hinata?" Tsunade asked.

Brandon shrugged. He told her about the date. Tsunade was a woman, maybe she'd know the answer.

"Listen, Brandon...I'm not say what you did was right, putting her in a position like that, but it wasn't wrong. You told a girl how you felt about her. That's more than enough." Tsunade said.

"Do you think she'll forgive me?" Brandon said.

"That decision is up to her. But if you two do become a couple, I better not catch you two naked in your bed!" Tsunade said.

Brandon sighed. "N-no, Mom. I won't." He said.

Tsunade smiled. "Good. Now...there's something I've been meaning to discuss with you...have a seat." She said.

Brandon sat next to his Mom.

"This involves your Ninjustu. Your fireball...can you do that again?" Tsunade asked Brandon.

Brandon nodded. He did a few hand signals, then breathed a line of fire into his hand, which formed a perfect sphere once again.

"That technique...isn't something from the books. That's your own jutsu. I'd like to know what it's called. I'll write it in a scroll for future use. This will be your first jutsu learned."

Brandon smiled. "It's the flaming Rasengan!"

Tsunade smiled. "Good! Well...tomorrow I'm going to train you...so be prepared for a rough day of training!" Tsunade said.

Brandon nodded. He kisses his Mom on the cheek. "Goodnight Mom. Sleep well." He said.

Tsunade hugged Brandon. "My son...sleep peacefully."

Brandon went to bed with the feeling of love in his stomach. All sorts. Friend love...romantic love...and family love. Each was the most wonderful feeling.

However, he thought of Hinata...and how she was now. Brandon shouldn't have ran away. He would make it up to her. Someway, somehow.