Ch.12-Scarlet Rain Jutsu!

"Come on, Tsunade! He needs to do this! I mean, really, he's progressed a lot in his training! He could become a huge threat!" Jiraya said.

"I agree there, Lady Tsunade. Brandon has begun to learn everything he can. He's learned my Lightning Blade. That's revolutionary." Kakashi said.

"No! Absolutely not!" Tsunade said. "Brandon can't just do whatever he wants! He needs something else!"

Tsunade was sitting at her desk, Jiraya and Kakashi in front of the desk. Jiraya and Kakashi had noticed significant progress in Brandon's training, and they decided to ask Lady Tsunade if Brandon could learn a jutsu from a forbbiden scroll in order to sync with a jutsu of his own.

"Have you both lost your minds?! My boy! What makes you think that Brandon can do that?!" Tsunade said.

"Lady Hokage. With all due respect, Brandon does have strong qualities as it is, but it isn't enough. He needs better training. To reach his full potential." Jiraya said.

"Brandon is my boy! I'm his mother! I will not let you take such a risk!" Tsunade yelled.

"We're only asking for one jutsu! Something Brandon can use! Then it's back for good!" Kakashi said.

"Brandon also has the Ten-Tails! Learning that jutsu could harvest power to that beast! If we teach him such powerful jutsu and Brandon beasts out, then you might as well kiss the Hidden Leaf goodbye!" Tsunade yelled.

Brandon was at the door, listening to all this. He was up for learning a forbidden jutsu, but not if it made his Mom mad. The Scroll Of Seals contained deep secrets. Some of which could aid Brandon in battle. But he'd never piss off his Mom over that.

"It's bad enough Naruto learned a technique, luckily it didn't backfire on use. But Brandon is a whole different story!" Tsunade said.

Brandon walked into the room. All eyes turned to him. His scarf waved in the slight wind coming in from the window.

"Mom...I don't want to learn anything that will get you mad at me. You're trying to protect me, I get that..." Brandon said.

"There! You see! Now off you-"

"But..." Brandon said. "You can't let the Ten-Tails blind you. Yes, I'm a Jinchūriki...but I'm no monster. Don't be so rough on me, Mom."

Tsunade thought for a bit, frowning. It was like two sides of her brain were clashing. Finally, after a few minutes, she opened her mouth to speak.

"One jutsu. Not one more. And put the scroll in the exact same position it was in after you finish." Tsunade said.

"Yes! Thanks Mom!" Brandon said, running off.

Jiraya and Kakashi followed Brandon.

Tsunade smiled. "Knowing Brandon, he'll tweak a jutsu to his liking...that boy is jut full of surprises." She said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brandon looked through the scroll in the woods. Jiraya and Kakashi were watching him study the names of other jutsus. Brandon was having a rough time. He didn't know what to choose.

Suddenly his eye caught the attention of a particular jutsu. It read:

"FIRE STYLE: GREAT FIRE ANNIHILATION"

Brandon smiled. That jutsu was perfect. Only...something was missing...but what?

Brandon picked up the scroll and handed it to Jiraya. He faced a huge tree. He put his hands together.

"C'mon...do this!" Brandon said.

A weak puff of smoke came out of Brandon's mouth. Jiraya and Kakashi chuckled.

"Ehh?! What's so funny?!" Brandon yelled.

"Nothing, nothing. Continue!" Jiraya said.

Brandon mumbled curse words under his breath. He tried the Jutsu again.

This time, a huge black cloud of smoke came out of Brandon's mouth. Jiraya howled with laughter. Kakashi was distracted because he was caught up in reading his book.

"Shut up! I almost got it!" Brandon said.

Brandon glared at the tree. "No more screwing around."

Brandon made the signals, inhaled, then...

"Fire style: Great Fire Annihilation!!" Brandon yelled. A huge wad of fire spit out of Brandon's mouth, burning the tree. It burnt the tree to a crisp.

Kakashi looked up from his book. He was impressed.

"Hang on, that's no good..." Brandon said.

Kakahsi fell to the ground.

"What else could you do? You've learned your one jutsu..." Jiraya said.

"I know! But...there's something missing." Brandon said. He paced for a bit. "Hang on...I got it!"

Brandon faced another tree. He concentrated.

"Fire Style: Scarlet Rain Jutsu!" Brandon yelled. Purple flames came out of Brandon's mouth, and burnt the tree.

Then, the flames flew away from the tree in multiple directions. each flame turned into a flaming spear. 50 spears appeared, gleaming in the sunlight.

Finally, all 50 spears rained down on the tree, explosions hitting the tree with every spear.

When the dust settled, the tree vanished and there was a huge hole in the ground. Brandon turned to Jiraya and Kakashi, dumbfounded.

"Let's return the scroll now, shall we?" Brandon said.

Jiraya was shocked. His eyes practically popped out of his head. "Such power..." He said. "And you just learned a forbidden jutsu, and made it into your own! That's insane!"

Brandon smiled, chuckling. "Jinchūriki sometimes surprise you, right?"

Kakashi smiled and nodded.

The three walked back into the village. Brandon learned his ultimate technique!

"Now you just need to know how to use it effectively." Kakashi said.

"Ha ha...you're funny, Kakashi." Brandon said.

Brandon walked all the way to Tsunade's office on the other side of the village. Jiraya huffed and puffed at the doorway.

"You...you are too much of an energetic kid." Jiraya said.

"And you're too much of a perv, but that ain't gonna change, now, is it?" Brandon said.

Jiraya frowned. Brandon took the scroll and walked in his Mom's office.

"Hey, Mom! I learned a new jutsu!" Brandon said.

Tsunade sighed. "I know, Brandon."

"And I converted it to my own." Brandon added.

"Wait...what?" Tsunade did not expect to hear that.

Brandon handed her the scroll. He ran out of the office.

"Oh, Brandon..." Tsunade said.

Jiraya and Kakashi approached Tsunade's desk.

"Revolting. That kid learned the great fire annihilation instantly, like it seared into his skull. That's impressive." Kakashi said.

Jiraya nodded. "I think having him as my pupil will be quite interesting. Say...where's Naruto?"

"Gone on a mission with his new team seven, Yamato and Sai, along with Sakura." Tsunade said.

Kakashi laughed. "In the meantime, Lady Hokage...there's something we ought to tell Brandon."

Jiraya was confused. "What do we need to tell him?"

Tsunade sighed. "We have reason to believe he was in contact with two members of the Akatsuki, from a villager witness. It's time we question him."