Ch.16-Brandon's first mission!

Brandon sat at the Ramen place with Naruto, smiling. Their fight went well, and it was time to relax. Brandon was trying Ramen for the second time. The first time he didn't have much, and he barely remembered he had any. So he basically was trying Ramen for the first time.

"Go on, Brandon! Try it!" Naruto said happily, gulping down his Ramen in an instant.

Brandon picked up his chopsticks and looked at them weirdly. "So how the heck do I even use these?" He asked.

Naruto laughed. "You never used chopsticks before? Man, your family must've been funny, haha!"

Brandon attempted to hold the chopsticks and dropped them on the table.

"Mother f-"

"Hey! You know, it's easy to use them. Let me show you!" Naruto said. He slowly put the chopsticks in his hands. "See, just slip the chopsticks between your fingers like so!"

Brandon put the chopsticks in his hand slowly. He picked up some noodles and vegetables. He smiled.

"I'm doing it! Sweet!" He said happily, and slurped up the noodles.

A sweet sensation filled his mouth, as it went down his throat. It was delicious!

Naruto looked at Brandon and laughed. "Good, huh?"

Brandon nodded as he slurped up as much Ramen as he could.

Naruto looked over behind Brandon. He spied Shizune walking in and looking around.

"Hey, check it out. It's Shizune!" Naruto said.

Brandon looked up at Naruto, and glanced to his side to see Shizune looking down at him. Brandon had noodles hanging out of his mouth.

"Erh....herro Shizurne." He muffled. Brandon slurped up his Ramen. "What's up?"

Shizune sighed. "I've been looking for you. Lady Hokage has your first mission." She said.

Brandon got up. "REALLY?! SWEET!" He said happily. He ran out the entrance and to the Hokage's building.

Brandon screeched to a halt when he reached the door to the Hokage's office. He checked himself. Scarf was neatly put on, His clothes were neat and clean, and he didn't look dirty at all.

Shizune huffed and puffed as she reached the door. "You really are a fast kid." She said between breaths.

"Yep! Your point?" Brandon asked.

Shizune sighed, and opened the door to the office. "Lady Hokage, I've found him...after alot of searching."

Tsunade was at her desk, a folder in front of her.

Brandon smiled. "Hi, Lady Hokage." He said.

Tsunade rolled her eyes. "Hi, Brandon. I have a mission for you, and I think that you might be able to handle this well." She said. "You'll be travelling with Jiraya. You two should be able to handle this. But if it gets dangerous, you must get out."

Brandon was suspicious. "What could be so dangerous that we would have to leave?"

Tsunade handed Brandon the folder. "See for yourself."

Brandon opened the folder, and looked through it. "A prisoner...by the Akatsuki. Interesting. I-" Brandon froze.

Tsunade looked at Brandon. "Brandon?"

Brandon trembled at the photo he saw. In it he saw two Akastuki members, and as plain as day, a girl he knew all too well. That girl was Sandra.

"No way...this can't be right. How did she...Sandra..." Brandon said, trembling more.