Ch.24-One Final Battle

Rachel grabbed onto Brandon's shirt tightly. "You can't have my son! Go away!"

Tobi chuckled evilly. "Now, you see...I would...but I can't. Brandon still has the Ten Tails, and I still need it."

Sandra struggled to break free from Tobi's arm.

"Watch it, girl, or your throat is getting cut."

Brandon's eye twitched. "Let Sandra go! She has nothing to do with our little issue!"

Sasuke walked forward. "She does. How else do we plan for you to come back with us?"

Brandon glared. "Buzz off, Hotshot. This is between Tobi and Me."

Sasuke scoffed.

Tobi held the Kunai closer to Sandra's neck. "So Brandon...have you ever seen someone die with your own eyes? I can arrange that experience right now...I assure you, this girl's life does not pity me one bit."

Brandon snarled. "Unhand her, Tobi. Don't do something you'll regret."

"Now what would I regret...? This girl seems to be the only way for you to come along with me. So I'll ask you one more time. Hand over the Ten Tails, or your friend shall die."

Brandon breathed heavily. "Mom..."

Rachel nodded. "I know. Figured."

Brandon glared. "Last chance. Let go of my friend."

Tobi just held the knife closer to Sandra's neck. "Give me the Ten Tails. Last chance."

Brandon glared. "Okay, that's it."

The second Brandon was about to move forward, Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura arrived and stood in front of Brandon.

"Huh? How did you guys get here?" Brandon asked.

Kakashi turned to Brandon. "We figured out how this guy used a Jutsu to summon a portal to another dimension. So, we made our own."

Sasuke drew his sword. "Keh. Fine. Another fight will make things interesting."

Naruto glared, and Brandon stepped beside him.

"Sakura, Mom. Take care of that guy there, Kabuto. Kakashi, deal with Tobi. Me and Naruto will deal with Sasuke."

And so a huge fight went underway. Sasuke lunged at Naruto, using his Chidori blade, but was blocked by Brandon. Brandon swung his fist and hit Sasuke clear in the face, sending him reeling backwards.

As Kakashi and Tobi clashed, Kabuto had run of, fleeing into the woods, disappearing without a trace.

"How short that was." Rachel said.

Sakura scratched her head. "Yeah...you'd think he'd fight."

Tobi an Sasuke fought well, but it was no match for Brandon, Naruto, and Kakashi.

"Arg! Fine! You've won this round, Brandon. But mark my words, you will soon be mine. Count on it." Tobi grabbed Sasuke and disappeared.

Brandon immediately ran over to Sandra and hugged her tightly. "Are you okay? I'm so sorry...I couldn't..."

Sandra smiled wearily. "Brandon! Calm down. I'm fine." She passed out.

Rachel grabbed Sandra. "I'll take her to a doctor. Kakashi, please take care of the rest." Rachel ran off.

Brandon smiled. "Lucky you guys came up! I'd be a goner if it wasn't for you!"

Naruto frowned. "Actually...we need something from you. As long as the Ten-Tails is here, you're in danger. You'll never have a normal life. So here's what we have to do: we have to extract the Ten-Tails from you."

Brandon cocked an eyebrow. "Really?"

"Yes." Kakashi said. "We're assuming its not as huge as the Nine-tails, but we have to extract that from you. Now."

Brandon nodded. "Where is it getting extracted?"

Sakura had her turn to speak. "We think that after it gets removed from your body...it'll disperse and be removed from existence. It's your choice, though. You'll lose all ninjutsu you've ever learned, and all learnings you've known from the ninja world."

Brandon paused for a minute. This was a big choice.

Lose all his ninjutsu? That would mean no more of ANYTHING from the ninja world. It'd be like he never went there, that it was only a dream. He'd never see Naruto, Hinata, Sakura, or Tsunade ever again. They'd all just be a memory, a thing of the past.

But it was because he went there that it made his real life better. He finally found his mother, and his father was never going to bother him again. In a way, he could finally start living again. He didn't want to be in danger anymore. But...

"I...sure. Will that mean Mom can stay?" Brandon asked.

"Rachel can stay, of course." Kakashi said.

"Okay. When Sandra and Mom get back, I'll do it. Come inside, now you can see where I live." Brandon led them into his house.