Roy Harper(Red Arrow) x reader

Requested by twdismylife77

Key:y/h=your height

Roy's pov

       I just said goodbye to Y/n when I got sucked into....... well, another world I guess? 

       "I don't get it," said Wally, everyone introduced themselves, "I don't either," said Robin "how did you get here?" asked Aqualad "for the last time, I. don't. know," I said "so what? You're my clone or something?" my so called look alike asked "I am not a clone," I said "oh sure," said Artemis with sarcasm laced into her tone, I shot her a look, "look, I need to go back. I'm sure my girlfriend is worried sick," I said "you have a girlfriend?" Wally asked "is she hot?" I shot him a look making him slink back, "until we find a way for you to return from where you came from, you have to stay here," said Aqualad, I sighed and said: "fine," several Justice League members came into the cave and gave me a look. 

       The team explained what happened, "very well," said Batman "we'll find a way back for you," "I hope so," I said. While staying there, I watched the team train with Black Canary, and watched them go on missions. "Your lover, what is she like?" asked Black Canary "she's perfect," I said "beautiful e/c eyes, h/c hair that falls to her h/l, her height is y/h, her short/tallness/same height makes everything perfect," I said "God, I miss her," I said "I wonder where she is now what she's doing," 

Y/n's pov

        'Seriously, Roy? You're not answering me?' I asked myself, I sighed and tossed my phone on my bed and left my bedroom. 

       I sat down on the porch of veranda, I pinched the bridge and shut my eyes. When I did, I heard something and a grunt, my eyes flew open to see Roy sprawled on my lawn with some kind of portal behind him, the portal shut when Roy got up to his feet. 

       I tackled him, my legs wrapped around his waist, "where were you?!" I shouted, he chuckled, "well, that's a long story,"