Dick Grayson x reader part 2

Dick's pov

            When she walked down the stairs, people started asking her questions "who hurt you?" "Who broke your heart?" "Did you do that to yourself?" the answer to the third question is yes, I knew about her........... cutting issues, when I asked her out for the first time, I vowed that I'll never cause her to do it, and I broke the promise when Koriand'r walked into my life.

            Y/n brushed them all off and walked away, I quickly caught up with her.

            "deci, acest lucru este ceea ce conduci te la,"(so, this is what you drive yourself to) I said to her in Romanian "leave me alone, Richard," Y/n snapped at me, I grabbed her wrist and she harshly yanked her hand back, "I. said. leave. me. alone," she growled "I want you back," I said "please, I'm desperate to have you again," I begged "is that what you thought when you kissed Kori?" Y/n snapped, low blow, "I don't care if that was a low blow to you, Richard," Y/n said sneering at my name as if it were poison, "Y/n, te rog," (Y/n, please) I begged "Am nevoie de tine place cum ai nevoie de mine," (I need you like how you need me) Y/n scoffed, "look at my scars and tell me what you see." And I did, most of the scars are from a knife.............. but there are many more that broke my heart.

              'Dick Grayson, promise breaker.' 'Dick Grayson, heartbreaker.' 'He doesn't love me, he never did and never will.' 'Nobody deserves him.' 'He thinks love is a game.' "Oh God," I whispered 'Dick Grayson doesn't love anybody.' And one more that breaks my heart completely 'because of him, I want to die.' My eyes went to meet hers, "din cauza ta, acest lucru sa întâmplat cu mine," (because of you, this happened to me) Y/n whispered "din cauza ta, lumea mea este distrusă. inima si sufletul meu este plecat din cauza ta," (because of you, my world is destroyed. My heart and soul is gone because of you) Y/n continued "I never want to see you again, I never want to see anyone from you family ever again," once those words left her mouth, she spun on her heels, and walked away.

               What have I done? I lost the perfect woman for me, God, if you exist, please, help me fix this mistake

No part three, I already have a couple of requests to take care of.