Batfamily x reader

Requested by 

Dick:28
Jason:24
Tim:18
Damian:13
You:6

Y/n's pov

                I rubbed my eyes as Dick carried me down to the kitchen since he woke me up from my nap time, Ace, and Titus are close behind Dick. "Sleeping Beauty has awoken," Dick said teasingly, I shoved his face sleepily while rubbing my eyes. "Not Sleeping Beauty," I grumbled, Dick kissed the tip of my nose causing me to scrunch my nose up. "Did I ever tell you how cute you are when you do that?" Dick asked. "You say it all the time whenever you do it," I grumbled. "Sassy much?" Jason asked grinning. "Why don't you look at the mirror, you narcissist?" I snapped. "Jeez, Y/n, where did you learn that word from?" Asked Tim. "None of your business, Timbo," I answered, Dick slid me into a highchair making me pout at him. "I don't need a highchair," Dick gave me a small smile. "Unfortunately you're still not a big girl yet," said Dick, he placed a plate of food that Alfred had made before leaving to do something out. "Broccoli?!" I said horrified. "Yes, broccoli," said Dick. "You need to eat healthy too you know." I stuck my tongue out in disgust. "Master Dick is correct, Miss Y/n, you must eat healthy." Said Alfred, he placed a fork next to the plate, and he left again.

                I pushed the plate away from me, and looked away. "If you're not going to eat your veggies, then you are not leaving that highchair till you do." Said Dick. "Fine." I grumbled, and that's what I did. Dick also stayed with me making sure I didn't do anything, lunch came around, and he gave me a small portion of lunch, but refused to remove the broccoli. "Still didn't eat the broccoli?" Jason asked. "Nope." Said Dick, I stuck my tongue out at them, and crossed my arms with a huff. "I'm not eating it." I said stubbornly, Dick, and Jason shared a look. 

               Minutes later, I found myself in Jason's arms, my arms pinned by his while Dick tried to pry open my sealed mouth. "Mffm," I looked away from the fork. "Come on, kiddo, open," Dick sang. "We're not *grunt* letting you go until you eat it." Jason grunted, I squirmed around while keeping my mouth shut. "Mffm." I grunted out. "Y/n, babe, please," Jason pleaded. "No," I gritted out. "Then you leave us no choice." Said Dick, he pried open my mouth, and got me to eat it by force. 

                 Jason released me, I teetered to the side a bit while looking a bit green. "You okay?" Asked Dick, I covered my mouth with my hand. "Oh shit." Jason cursed, I managed to make it to the bathroom, and puked. I heard knocking. "Y/n? Y/n, are you alright?" Dad asked. "Tell Dick to never feed me broccoli again."