prologue

All rights are reserved
©crabbybutterscotch
-please do not plagiarise-
-this is a fiction-

___

"The playboy is here!" I heard shouts and murmurs from the front as I walked down the once familar aisle.

I frowned as I saw them pointing at a guy walking in front of me.

Hmm...

I knocked on the principal's office door and smiled,

"Mr Lim im back!"

--

"Omo you really remembered to buy me the sweets?" I laughed as I saw the squealing girl in front of me.

"Of course! Why wouldnt I?" I said and smiled.

Rye looked at me and smiled too.

"Sweetie! Im here!" I heard a cute and cheerful voice from behind.

I saw Rye blushing and biting her lower lip to stop herself from smiling too widely.

I tried holding in my laughter as I saw the blushing red girl smiling.

"Rye! Your Jiminie is here!" The boy smiled cutely at Rye.

I laughed out loud and covered my mouth.

Jimin frowned at me and opened his mouth but then closed it again.

"Who are you?" He asked. I smiled and did a little wave. "Aw, im sad you forgot about me. Aigoo, im Cheonsa yah! Lee Cheonsa!" I shouted and giggled.

Jimins eyes widened and pointed his finger at me. "Y-You...Cheonsa?! Ya!" He pulled me in for a hug.

Rye glared playfully at Jimin while I laughed. "Mianhe. Jagi your the best okay?" Jimin squished Rye's cheeks and leaned in to peck her lips.

I giggled and jumped a little.

Piak!

We heard a slapping sound. I turned my head instinctively.

I frowned as I saw that boy smirk and just wave goodbye to the leaving girl.

He almost reminds me of-

"Jeon Jungkook. This boy." I heard Jimin mutter. My eyes widened as I saw the both of them shaking their heads.

"T-Thats Jungkook? As i-in Jeon J-Jungkook?" I trailed off as I turned to look at him again.

I heard Jimin sigh.

That guy looked at our direction and started running towards us.

"Hyung, I finished with her. I think shes the 50th one I hooked up with." He said mindlessly and smiled victoriously at Jimin.

My eyes watered as I stared at the state he was in now.

Once Jungkook noticed that Jimin and Rye were not giving much responses, he finally looked at me.

He smirked and raised his brows. He pointed to my nametag.

"Lee Cheonsa? Nice name you got there. Say, wanna be my girlfriend?" He licked his bottom lip.

I sighed and let out a bitter laughter.

"Are you sure thats him?" I looked at Rye and pointed to Jungkook.

Jungkook frowned and looked at Rye.

Rye looked at me sadly and nodded.

I scoffed and shook my head. "What an asshole." I said out loud and glared at him.

His eyes widened and rolled his eyes. "I thought you changed Jungkook. I guess not." I mumbled and sighed as I picked up my bag to the classroom.

Now, this story is about the angel within the devil.