chapter 28

Cheonsa
"Eunwoo, can you please come and fetch me please? Im really hungry." I pleaded on the phone.

I heard him sigh and could almost see him rolling his eyes.

"Why dont you get your hot boyfriend to pay for your lunch?" With that, he ended the call.

I sighed and stomped my foot quietly.

I really didnt feel walking home today.

I looked to the left and saw that huge stretch of road. I sighed. Kaja...

Just as i took a step forward, the familar ringing of the bicycle bells could be heard.

The bicycle stopped right beside me as i stared at that person.

"Hop on. I know how you hate walking home after skipping recess." He said and smiled.

I flushed slightly and coughed.

"No thanks." I mumbled let out a small sigh before starting to walk back.

However, he held onto my wrist and pulled me back. I looked up and saw him nodding his head to the backseat.

I let out a sigh of defeat and started making my way to the back.

"Hold on tight." He said.

I looked at his back and pinched onto the hem of his shirt.

He sighed. I looked at him as he grabbed my hand, making my hands wrap around his waist.

I blushed and was thankful for the fact that he could not see me.

"Kaja!" He said and started cycling.

A smile grew on my face as the wind brushed against my skin.

I let go of his waist using my left hand and felt the wind.

At the corner of my eye, i saw him smiling too.

"Are you happy?" He spoke.

The smile on my face faltered slightly but i answered, "Yes. Im very happy."

"Good. 'Cause i am absolutely happy that you are willing to give me a chance."

I froze and stared at his back.

A chance?

Should I?

I looked back to the people and trees we ride past and smiled to myself.

Maybe second chances wont be too bad.

-

"Erm, thanks for sending me back home." I said and scratched my head slightly.

He smiled and ruffled my hair. "No problem. Now, go back in." He said.

I nodded and smiled before walking towards my door.

"And for the record, i still remember where you stay 'cause i loved you and i still do." I paused in my track.

I turned behind and saw him riding away quickly.

I blushed furiously and kicked the small rocks on the ground.

"What..." i muttered as a smile was kept on my face.

I opened my door and let out a sigh of happiness.

My phone beeped.

Kookie<3:
Remember to eat lunch!

I giggled, and was quite glad i didnt change his name saved in my contacts.

I was about to place back my phone when my phone beeped again.

Unknown:
I told you to stay away from him didnt i?
Well now, i will get my revenge.

I frowned,

However, right after i finished reading that message, i got a call from the hospital.

"Hello?"

"Is this miss lee? I found your contact on his recently contacted so i think mister eunwoo-ssi is quite close to you."

"Ne... what happened?" I bit on my bottom lip.

"I need you to come to the hospital right away miss, he is not in a favourable condition. He got hit by a car."

I dropped my phone and ran to the hospital.

Deep inside, i already regretted the choice i made just now.

Maybe second chances were just as bad as i thought.